| • the owl house • |

Luz | another portal... it seems really cool but im a bit skeptical of portals since the demon realm. all my friends say the same thing, but something in me tells me to go through it. ive been looking at it, and theres weird symbols. not anything like you would see here. theres a shooting star, a..pine tree? an umbrella, a wand with a star on it..a circle shaped head with a bell next to an elf type figure..a diamond and a...van? each two are in pairs.

Eda | what is with this place and portals? all the kids seem pretty interested in it. i don't want anyone going through it without spare titans blood...if that would even work where we end up. as soon as i find some, if i can, ill see if everyone wants to go through it.

King | being totally honest...im kind of scared of the portal. luz cant use glyphs that well since my power is weak, and eda and lillith have no power. i don't doubt amity, gus, and willow but its just..i don't know. i just don't want to lose them.

Willow | im terrified of that portal. after what happened here with luz and the human realm, i dont want it to break or run out of magic while we're on the other side.

Gus | the portal seems terrifying, im not gonna lie. but it seems...interesting? it glows dark rainbow colors, and eda says it might to another realm, thats pretty cool.

Amity | i know luz wants to go in there. but i dont want to lose her. if any of us would sneak off and walk through it, it would be her. lillith, eda, and luz dont have any magic right now and king has very little. but the group we would go through with would probably be eda, lillith, king, me, willow, and agustus...that bird..thing..would be left alone at the owl house. i dont know if anyone would be able to trust it alone.

Lillith | i dont trust that portal at all. neither me nor edalyn have magic, and her human "child" doesnt either since kings dad is..fully dead. kings magic has gotten a bit stronger but not strong enough, and all we can do so far is a light glyph. its not the greatest idea to go into the portal.