Lorenzo Berkshire

A young pureblood Slytherin, Enzo stands as the sole heir to the Berkshire family—one of the most powerful and influential houses in the magical community, entrusted with managing the financial assets that sustain it, in close partnership with Gringotts Bank. Despite his youth, Enzo bears the weight of his family's long-standing legacy, charged with the duty of preserving and protecting a name that has commanded both respect and fear for generations.

Born to Claire and Goud Berkshire, who were seldom present in his life due to their deep entrenchment in the magical business world, Enzo was raised in an environment of unparalleled wealth and privilege. Though he had access to every luxury and resource his family could provide, the absence of affection and attention from his parents left a void. They placed immense pressure on him, demanding perfection in every aspect of his life—a burden that shaped his personality and defined his sense of purpose.Enzo is determined to live up to his parents' lofty expectations, yet beneath the surface lies a deep sensitivity and a strong desire for genuine connection. His heart is filled with loyalty and affection for his closest friends, and his resolve to protect them is unwavering. 

Despite his noble lineage and the vast wealth of his family, Enzo is often misunderstood by those around him. 

Many see him as naïve, shallow, or merely a "pretty face" who coasts through life on his family's fortune and reputation. Some even dismiss him as a "false" Slytherin, but Enzo continually proves his cunning and hidden ambition. The accusations of being Mattheo Riddle's "lapdog" carry a grain of truth, yet fail to capture the depth of his conviction to act according to his own conscience and to protect those he cares about.

Enzo is also known for his impeccable style, which has become something of an obsession. He has a particular fondness for the color white, which he wears almost exclusively, seeing it as a symbol of purity and control amidst the chaos of his life. His wardrobe is a carefully curated collection of the finest robes and tailored suits, reflecting his need to present a flawless image to the world. This meticulous attention to his appearance is more than just vanity—it's a way for Enzo to assert control over at least one aspect of his life, even as the pressures of his legacy threaten to overwhelm him.

Yet beneath this polished exterior, Enzo harbors a secret that few know. In the world he inhabits, where tradition and expectations weigh heavily, Enzo has kept his true self hidden, fearing the repercussions it might bring to his family's reputation. Only his best friends know the truth. This hidden aspect of his identity adds another layer to Enzo's internal struggle, as he navigates the tension between who he is and who he is expected to be.