Theodor Nott

Theodore Nott is a character with a dark past and an uncertain future in the magical world.

Born into a feared family of Death Eaters, his life has been marked by tragedy and secrets since childhood. His father, Theodore Senior, was imprisoned in Azkaban for murdering his mother with the Avada Kedavra Curse, on orders from Lord Voldemort himself, due to accusations of treason. This tragic event left Theodore to be raised in a Muggle orphanage, far from the magical world, unaware of his true heritage.

Theodore's ignorance of the magical world lasts until the age of eleven, when he finally receives his letter to Hogwarts, learning of the existence of the enchanted world. This moment marks a turning point in his life, as he is introduced to an entirely new environment, facing the challenge of adapting to a world that had been hidden from him for much of his childhood.Theodore was shunned and ignored by his extended family, who feared him because of his father's dark past. This isolation contributed to making him a reserved and extremely introverted young man.

 He is often seen as an outsider, someone who doesn't fit into the traditional molds of magical families. This sense of exclusion and rejection has shaped his personality, making him wary of others and inclined to hide his true feelings.

Despite the negative expectations that weigh on him, Theodore reveals an unexpected and innate talent for Quidditch, particularly excelling as a Keeper for the Slytherin team. From the moment he first took to the skies on a broom, it was clear he had a natural affinity for the sport. His reflexes are razor-sharp, and his ability to anticipate the movements of the Quaffle is remarkable. Quidditch becomes more than just a game for Theodore; it is a sanctuary where he can momentarily escape the weight of his past and the expectations of his future. The thrill of a well-executed save and the roar of the crowd offer him a sense of belonging and respect that he struggles to find elsewhere.

However, the pressures of his dark legacy and the burdens of his past still weigh heavily on him. To cope with the stress and difficulties of his life, Theodore turns to excessive smoking, a vice he tries to keep hidden from others. This self-destructive habit mirrors the inner turmoil he struggles with daily.