2 Cross Adcamary ball

At the end of the stairs looking ahead at Zero wearing a suit I find myself blushing with a racing heartbeat in amazement at how handsome this man is you wouldn't know if you were not up close to him but then again even from afar he stands out from the crowd I can see why sayouri and Hanabusa often told me zero had a lot of admirers which surprised me at first since back in our school days no girl would dare approach him it seems he's not securing them away couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the thought he's grown a soft bone.

Zero turned to look at me he smiled with his arm out waiting for me to take it I hooked my arm with his and smiled "yuki you look beautiful are you trying to outshine the rest of the girls ".

"thank you your handsome two ( looking at his pocket noticing a rose reminded me of a memory of the last cross ball chuckling g to myself "You remember the rose in the pocket for the men I see "

"I knew you would scroll me if I didn't have a rose like last time, " Zero said

"It looks perfect, thank you, but do you also remember I also said you need to smile?" yuki said while walking in the hall only to see a sight in which felt like they'd just sept through time to their old days, zero noticed this and stated: "looks like we're back in time right? "

"Yes, it does, but this time, no Shizuka."

"Thank god."Zero signs a breath of relief washes over him .

"I don't know about you , yuki, but I'm going to do something I wanted to do back then but couldn't."

"Huh?"

Zero holds out his hand and brows. "may I have this dance with the prettiest lady here tonight?"

"So this is what you wanted, i see .. of course, you may .