05

DOMINIC*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*

DOMINIC
*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*

I don't really know why I'm here.

Standing in a nice house, my father argued with a woman who I don't know. She looked furious, there would be literal steam coming out of her ears if that were possible.

My father is the leader of an Italian mafia, he came here to come to a type of agreement and negation with an old friend of his, a friend that is the leader of the Russian Mafia. I would assume he's the man standing beside the furious woman. His hands crossed over his chest, looking down at his polished dress shoes, probably embarrassed by the nonsense his wife is saying.

"This is the Russian mafia business, there is no place for you Italians, Mr. Giovanni." My father looked down at her, nodding his head. "And what are you even thinking, dragging your child into this?" She scolds, pointing her finger at me. My brows furrow.

"This is my son, Dominic. He works with me in the mafia business and I will be handing it to him soon." My father defends, making the woman scoff.

They continue their bickering, and I take the time to admire the nice interior of the house. Dark wooden polished floors, neat grey walls, followed with darker grey couches and chairs and a fireplace with polished white bricks surrounding it. The next thing I notice is the railings in the staircase, and something else catches my eye.

My eyes widen.

There she stood. The angel from last night. Her dark hair falls over her shoulder, her green eyes widen as they make contact with mine. My eyes drop down to the thing that I had been craving since last night when I saw her, those pink plump lips parted slightly. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss them.

She stares right back at me with wide doe eyes, like a deer in headlights. I smirk slightly, and I didn't miss the corners of those lips curling up, she bit her lip and looked down at the floor. I watched her every move, everything she did made me feel-

"Dominic." I turned to look at my father who was already looking at me. I looked past him, the woman and her husband looking at me as well. "Sorry, what?" I blinked a few times.

My father must regret making me the Italian mafia leader.

"Did you hear what we said?" He asked, squinting his eyes at me.

"Yeah, I know." I nod. I did not know.

The angel makes her way down the stairs, her father instantly smiles and pulls her in for a hug kissing the top of her head. "Have a seat." Her mother doesn't even look at her. I sat down beside my father, Irinessa sat beside her father and the mother sat on a chair beside them. I was directly facing her.

I noticed her pretty features. She had green eyes, similar to her fathers, similar shade of brown as well. But her mother had a way lighter shade of brown and her eyes were a dull brown. She looked nothing like her mother at all.

She crossed her legs over the other, resting her chin on the palm of her hand and looked toward the ground before looking back up at me. I leaned a little forward looking into her eyes, the smirk still playing on my face.

I wanted to speak with her, I wanted to feel her, I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I rubbed my hands on my dress pants, smirking the gorgeous woman in front of me before getting up. She got up instantly. "I can show you the way." She bit her lip to hide the mischievous smirk. She led me down a secluded hallway that was pretty far away from our parents.

"I didn't think I'd see you again, pretty girl." We stopped walking, just facing each other. "Me neither." She shrugged, looking at my eyes then my lips, then switching constantly. She's driving me crazy.

I know what she wanted, and she knew what I wanted.

She stepped closer to me, her chest just barely touching mine. Her small slim hands found mine, she guided my bigger hands to her waist and I gladly took the opportunity to wrap my hands around her. I looked down at her lips once again.

"Can I?" I asked, not wanting to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with. She nodded. "Yes." Her voice was shaky, low and breathy.

I leaned in closer.

*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*

A/N ::They need to get a room

A/N ::
They need to get a room.