07

IRINESSA*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*

IRINESSA
*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*

the next night
***

Papa decided to take mama out for dinner, as a way of apologizing to her even thought it should have been my mama apologizing. I wasn't exactly sure what he did wrong but he was tired of sleeping on the couch and wanted to end the argument.

I could barely sleep last night, too anxious for my date with Dominic. I spent the entire day rummaging through my closet to find the perfect simple dress to wear. I didn't want to do too much on the first date.

I decided on a simple short black dress, it had a square neck with long sleeves. I touched up my makeup, straightening up my dress and fixing up my hair. Looking at myself once more in the mirror, I grabbed my black heels from my closet and started to head downstairs.

I heard a car pull up on the driveway and my heart immediately started racing. Why was I so nervous? I slid on my simple black heels standing up straight, looking down over my outfit once more. I had to mentally prepare myself. A small knock pulled me out of my racing thoughts. And I let out a shaky breath before opening the door.

Dominic's gaze averted from the side, to me and his eyes instantly widened. He eyed me from head to toe. Looking at me with adoration in his eyes, then clenching his jaw to my short black dress that had a small slit at the end of it. I felt extremely shy under his gaze.

He looked amazing too. He wore a black dress shirt instead of a white one, and the buttons on the top were undone just enough for me to see a silver chain resting on his chest. He had on black slacks, and proper polished black dress shoes. He held a small bouquet of red roses in his hands, he had a few silver rings on his fingers.

"Hi—these are for you." He didn't break eye contact with me. He extended his arms to hand the roses to me and I smiled in awe. They were beautiful. "These are beautiful, thank you." I smiled up at him, earning one from him too.

I put down the flowers on the small table beside the door and turned back to him to see him holding a hand out to me. I rested my hand on top of his, the size difference between our hands was scary.

We left my house and started walking out to his car, which was absolutely luxurious and fancy. He led me to the passenger seat where he opened the car door for me and shutting it once I sat down. He rounded the hood, jogging over to the driver seat.

And we were off, he backed out of the driveway heading onto the main road, taking us to the restaurant.

*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*

I was stuffed.

The drive to the restaurant was nice, and the restaurant was even nicer. I would catch Dominic staring at me, and sometimes even the small cleavage that was showing on my chest.

Poor guy tried to hide the face that he was completely checking me out.

He would often look me in the eye, making flirtatious comments and giving me compliments that made me flustered. But we did get to know a bit more about each other over dinner. He told me about his hobbies that he used to have which were art and photography, i felt bad for him when he told me that he wasn't able to carry on with his dream careers because of his father wanting to pass the mafia business down to him.

I can't imagine the stress.

He stopped the car, putting it in park on a sidewalk a little away from my house so my parents wouldn't see. I saw their car parked on the driveway which told me they were back from their dinner. I turned to Dominic, who was sitting in the driver seat already looking at me.

"Thank you so much—for this and everything." I smiled a genuine smile at him. "It's no problem. I plan to do this again." He rested his head on the headrest of his seat, still looking at me. He glanced at my lips quickly before averting his gaze back to my eyes. He sat up slowly, leaning in closer as I did the same.

We got so close where I felt the warmth of his lips in front of mine. He reached a hand up, placing it under my ear and looking into my eyes once to see if I was uncomfortable, which I definitely wasn't. I don't know why, but the second he pulled me into that room at the party I immediately started to trust and feel safe around this man.

Growing frustrated at the slowness, i clasped my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him in bringing his lips against mine.

We were kissing.

We were actually kissing.

His mouth moved against mine at a decent pace, the only sound heard km the car was our heavy breathing and the sound of our lips moving against each other. His hand had a mind of its own and moved down toward my waist, pulling me as close as he could, but the centre console was separating us. We slowed down, and pulled apart slowly catching our breaths. I looked into his eyes, filled with lust.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you." He spoke softly. I bit my lip, smiling. "Me too." He smiled at my response, making me feel stupid and flustered again so I looked down into my lap. "Will I be seeing you another time, Angel?" His hand gripped my jaw lightly, raising my head to look him in the eyes.

"I hope so." I smirked, earning a chuckle from him. I thought quick and gave him a peck on the cheek before opening the passenger door. "Bye, Dominic—thanks again." I said, hearing a soft goodbye from him before shutting the door, and making my way to my front door which was only a few couple of steps away. I fixed my dress, my hair, and my lipstick before fanning my face.

I opened the front door to see my mother sitting on the couch, arms crossed and a clenched jaw. Beside her were the flowers Dominic gave me.

Oh shit.

*+~┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┛~+*