~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛~

(𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑)

As we arrive I keep to myself only talking to Jane and Dustin.I got my first drink and drunk it when I saw a familiar face in the VIP section.It was Mike and his friends.I instantly felt nervous and drunk Alot more.It got late and eventually I drunkly went up to Mike clearly drunk and very flirty.

"Hey da- I mean Mike"I say drunkly.

As I look in his eyes I realize they weren't brown like usual...They were yellow.(Same thing as the omega)My body suddenly feels heavy and hot,there's a Blueberries mixed with Birch wood smell.Before I can react he kisses me passionately and I kiss him back.

I feel like I'm melting..and I taste Wine on his tongue.I can't remember when we got to the hotel room but it doesn't matter because when we got to the hotel room he pushed me down on the bed and took off my clothes And kissed me all over.

Maybe i had a hickey or 2..but my mind was blank so i didn't really care.Before i even realized it he was thrusting in me merciless.(This is cringe but whatever).It was like he was DEVOURING my verginity.(Prob spelled that wrong)We went on for so long I couldn't remember if it was night or day or day or night.

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that he was still inside.When I pulled out I could feel his semen streaming down my leg and I noticed I was covered in hickeys, bites and all type of love marks.

A/N
The last part kinda too NSFW...

-HFR