♡ FIRST MEETING ♡

INTRODUCTION :
Yn : A cute lovely and pure hearted, famous girl in college with whom everyone wants to talk and flirt with her. She belong to a wealthy family.
Taehyung : a transfer student who leaves his old college because everyone bully him and the reason is he's not from high class family he's from middle class family

STORY :

Yn : ( like everyday I come to college today some are looking at me with admiration and some are looking at me with lust and some are looking at me with jealousy well everything aside I'm just focusing on my business and went towards classroom )
boys 1 : hii yn
Boy 2 : how are you
Boy 3 : you're looking pretty today
Boy 4 : you always look great
Yn : thx ( rolling my eyes )
Byeon suk ( byeon suk is college's badboy ) : hii yn i was waiting for you
Yn : why ? Do you have any work with me
( you asked him )
Byeon suk : i just missed you that's why
Yn : you smiled awkwardly
Hee jin ( yn best friend ) : and yn why you're late I was waiting for you since so long ( she give you angry )
Yn : i woke up late today I'm sorry ( you said sorry cutely )
Hee jin : yeah you always melt me like that i waited for you in bus stop almost 30 minutes i called you hundreds time but your phone was switched off you know I was just standing there like beggar peoples were just giving me weird look i felt so embarassed it was awkward you know  ( she start fake cry )
Yn : ( i felt so bad for her she's right it's weird to standing in a public place like that ) I'm sorry I'll inform you next time if I got late okey don't get mad at me ( i said feeling bad )
Hee jin : yeah okey oke........( professor come and she stop talking )
Professor : Hello student there are a transfer student Kim Taehyung come..... give your introduction to your new friends
Taehyung : h..hii i..i.i am taehyung your new friend I hope I'll make my time more beautiful with you all Take care of me thank you ( i said while showing my most innocent face lil cute smile but everyone gives me a not interested look i felt bad but there is one girl who's admiring me with her lovable eyes she is so beautiful like angels )
Professor : taehyung sit with byeon suk
Taehyung : yes sir thank you ( he went towards him but byeon suk give a Little space and taehyung adjust himself with small space )
Professor : let's continue our study ( professor start teaching us )
Yn : ( professor introduce us to new transfer student when he enter my heart stopped for some seconds i was just looking at his face which is shining he was speaking with lil nervous voice and softest voice he was looking so innocent his eyes were attracting me like magnet I was stopping myself to looking at him but this stupid heart don't want to look away from him ) awww heart you're being too naughty
Hee jin : Are you talking with yourself yn ?
Yn : no no nothing forgot it ( you laughed nervously )
Professor : it's enough for today. Have a nice day students take care ( professor leave the classroom )
Hee jin : why professors are boring ?
Yn : I don't kno....( you cut off by someone's sound  you turned and see it's taehyung )
Taehyung : Ahhhhh ( I was sitting calming adjusting myself to a Lil place but when professor left byeon suk push me and I fall from the bench ) ahh my ass  ( I was about to stand but someone's offer me her hand and its non other than that beautiful girl. she was looking like Angel her Rosy lips beautiful eyes cute face I was lost in her beauty then she ask )
Yn : don't you want to stand up ? ( i offer him my hand but he is just staring at me )
Taehyung : h..huh u..mm ( i extend my hands towards her and she grabbed it lovingly her hand's are so soft )
Yn : how did you fall so hard ? Is it hurting ?
Byeon suk : ( I was feeling so jealous when he entered and yn looking at him without blinking I like her she didn't talk to me properly but she look at that stupid boy thats why i pushed him and he fall but after that I get more angry seeing yn's behaviour towards him so I left the classroom )
Taehyung : n.. nothing I just fall ( he shrugged this matter )
Yn : oh hii I'm yn your new friend
Hee jin : and I'm hee jin
Taehyung : nice to meet you tw....( again another professor come )

At lunch time

Yn : hey taehyung let's go to canteen
Hee jin : yeah come with us
Taehyung : ok

In canteen

Yn : ( I was eating my food happyly with taehyung and hee jin but one boy come to me and said )
Boy : yn you know i love you since so long time i really do can you accept it please ( he's asking you while smiling )
Yn : I'm sorry but I don't love you i hope you'll found someone who love you that much which you deserve I'm sorry
Boy : it's okey it's your choice ( he went sadly )
Taehyung : seems like you're famous in college ( he said looking at you )
Hee jin : it's her everyday routine 1 or 2 proposal everyday ( she chuckled )
Taehyung : you're really beautiful and cute that's why everyone love you not everyone get that much love ( he said sadly )
Yn : do you think it's good ? it's irritating me sometimes boys stalking me & these every day proposal it's just disgusting
Taehyung : ( he chuckled )
Yn : oh lunch time is over let's go back to class
Hee jin : yeah

After college

Yn : by the way taehyung where you live ?
Taehyung : huuh umm.. I lived in near **** park
Yn : then we two can go home together ( you said excitedly )
Taehyung : I can't go with you everyday it's weird ( he said feeling awkward )
Yn : ( he was talking with me then I saw my brother jimin or called him while shouting ) oppaaaaaaa 
Hee jin : why you are shouting ? Okey then bye yn bye taehyung see you guys tomorrow
Jimin : ( I was outside of the college waiting for my lil sister suddenly I heard a loud sound that was my one and only sister i smiled at her and go towards her ) it was important to shout ?
Yn : hehe because I love to tease you ( giggles )
Jimin : okey come fast dad is missing his princess ( he smiled ) And who is he ? DON'T TELL ME HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND ( he shouted and widened his eyes with you two also did the same )
Taehyung : n...n..no n..o she's not w..we a..are fri..iends ( he said while shuttering bcz of nervousness )
Jimin : cool down bro why so nervousness or i know my sister is lil scary that doesn't mean you will be scared cat around her
Yn : WHAT DID YOU SAY ? ( you shouted ) I'LL KILL YOU ( you start beating him )
Jimin : hey stop beating me I'm your older brother ( you start slaping him more ) okey okey I'm sorry I'm sorry
Taehyung : ( she's so cute rich popular beautiful hot i should stay away from her ) okey yn bye  ( i was about to leave but she stopped me )
Yn : taehyung....
Taehyung : huh ?
Yn : you'll go with me ( you said smiling )
Taehyung : b..bu ( he cut off by jimin )
Jimin : yeah come with us
Taehyung : ( I was thinking what should I do but yn dragged me by my hand ) yn..  I'll go by myse....
Yn : sussssh you'll go with me
Byeon suk : ( other hand byeon suk see this and burning in jealousy ) SH!T SH!T AAAah YOU KIM TAEHYUNG I'll show you what the consequences of touching and looking at my girl what happened if it's not today JUST WAIT FOR TOMORROW YOU WILL REGRET YOUR EXISTENCE ( he said angrily and went from there )
Taehyung : ( I can't show them my home what they will think about me after seeing my home ) here hyung and yn thanks for lift bye see you tomorrow 
Yn : your house is here ? ( I asked him bcz there was just Shops stores and malls )
Taehyung : not here I want to buy something that's why ( he smiled forcefully )
Yn : okey bye
Taehyung : bye bye

TBC...

Next will be come soon