♡ A love story begins ♡

Taehyung : ( byeon suk come back to his sense and left from there I wanted to stop him from going but yn didn't let me after 30 minutes hee jin come so I parted myself from yn ) hee jin take care of her
Hee jin : what happened to her yn yn
Taehyung : byeon suk forced her
Hee jin : WHAT ? Yn are you okey Now why you come early today
Yn : I'm okey now or I came here early BCZ I have a work
Hee jin : come to classroom now
Taehyung : yeah come ( you three went to classroom ) what you want to eat ? I'll bring it for you
Yn : nothing ( you smiled )
Taehyung : I have some work I'll be back soon ( he went out )
Hee jin : thanks to God taehyung was there at right time otherwis......
Yn : seriously I was so scared
Hee jin : okey forgot it

Time skip

After college

Taehyung : ( I give complain to principal about byeon suk he Said he'll take action against him I can see how scared yn I love her I love her so much I can die for her but I can't ruin her life she's rich girl and im poor her father raised her like a princess give her every happiness but I'm a poor boy can't even fulfill her small wishes she'll never be happy with me )
Yn : ( me and taehyung waiting for oppa hee jin already gone but I noticed taehyung looking at me with his loveable eyes then I approached him ) taehyung I want to tell you something ( you asked him cutely )
Taehyung : ( chuckled ) what ?
Yn : taehyung do you know what I felt something stronge feeling when I'm with you. idk what it is but it gives me comfort I feel comfortable around you I get so happy when you're with me. I just want to see untill my last breath I don't want you to go away from my eye sight I want you by my side forever can you stay with me forever until death apart us.will be my life partner I LOVE YOU MR. KIM TAEHYUNG I love you i really do and it's not just attraction i took full one month to recognise this feeling and it's conform that THIS HEART ONLY WANTS TAEHYUNG only you.
Taehyung : ( after hearing her I was shocked why she love me why only me ) y...yn l...listen ( he got cut of by you )
Yn : I know you also love me I saw love in your eyes for m.... ( you smiled )
Taehyung : I don't love you yn I can't love you i just see you as a friend nothing more stop expecting something else from me ( he said coldly )
Yn : ( tears are gathered in my eyes they start dropping ) d..don't s.. scared me I...I know y...you l..love me
Taehyung : no yn it's not I don't love you forgot me please ( I'm just controlling myself from breakdown only I know what I'm feeling right now I'm just hurt the person whom I love with my whole heart not able to control myself I left from her eye sight )
Yn : ( I'm totally broken crying loudly ) IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME THEN WHY YOU SHOW YOUR CARE TOWARDS ME ? WHY YOU CALLED ME BABY IN MORNING I love you taehyung I'm not joking I really do ( while crying you fell on your knees )
Taehyung : ( I can feel the pain in her voice I make my love cry how cheap person im I fell on ground and start crying )

After 20 minutes

Jimin : omg I'm too late yn will be angry on me ( when I saw her I was shocked she's sitting on a brench with red nose and puffy eyes I rushed to her ) yn what happened are you okey what happened why you cried something happened or where is taehyung he always waited until I come where is taehyung ( I asked being worried )
Yn : ( I was broken and didn't said anything and start crying loudly while hugging him ) don't ask anything please
Jimin : okey ( I hugged her and comfort her after sometimes I took her to car went for home I didn't ask anything bcz I know yn she'll tell me everything when she'll be okey )

At night

Taehyung / m : taetae take your meal son
Taehyung : I don't want eomma ( with sore throat )
Taehyung/m : did you cried son what happened someone bully you ? Tell me ?
Taehyung : ( I broke down infront on eomma ) no mom I just hurt someone. Someone whom I love the most I hurt her a lot she cried a lot mom I'm very bad mom very bad I hurted her
Taehyung/m : is she yn ( she knows About you bcz taehyung said to her ) I saw love in your eyes for her
But why you hurt her ?
Taehyung : ( I tell her everything and start tearing )
I hurt her
Taehyung/m : tell her everything about you tell her that you also love her like a mad person
Taehyung : ( I'm just crying not understand what to do )
Taehyung/m : now eat your meal
Taehyung : I'm not hungry eomma ( I went to my room )
Taehyung/m : why are you doing this my son you're punishing yourself or her stop doing this you will be never happy like this
Yn : ( after returning from college I didn't come out from my room I was nonstop crying while thinking about taehyung's word ) I'm this bad why he can't love me I'm ugly HE DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS HOW DARE HE ( you screamed in pain which you're feeling in your heart ) if he don't love then why he look at me lovingly why he pour his love on me why he care why ? ( you start crying again then you slept without taking your meal )

In dinner table

Yn/m : where is yn jimin call her here for dinner
Jimin : mom let her rest maybe she's so tired of studying when I went to pick her then I saw her tired so let her ( I don't know what happened to her but maybe she need some space now I'll ask her another time )

Next day

In college

Hee jin : yn stop stressing yourself you will be ill...
Yn : I'll be fine with that ( you chuckled Sadly )
Hee jin : stop nonsense yn ( she said worriedly ) or if he don't love you then forgot him yn please
Yn : ( she was talking to me but I left from there I come to library pick a book covering my face I was crying silently like 30 minutes after that I went to my class )
Hee jin : oh yn where were you I was worried come sit here wait do you have fever...... ( taehyung cut off her )
Taehyung : yn are you sick ( he was asking you with full concern )
Yn : Who are you
Taehyung : let me check ( he extend his hand towards you )
Yn : you are no-one to touch me you're no-one to care about me it's non of your business if I'm alive or di... ( taehyung cut off you )
Taehyung : stop nonsense yn nothing happened to you I won't let anything happened to you ( he said angrily )
Yn : who I'm to you ? Why you show your fake care towards me ?
Taehyung : ( he shouted ) IT'S NOT FAKE ITS REAL YOU MATTER FOR ME BCZ YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU I love you yn
Yn : really ? ( you smiled little )
Taehyung : yeah it's true you know you're too special from me I love you i love you i was lying that I don't love you i was lying baby only I know how much I love you i can die for you baby ( I start crying )
Yn : Thank you so much taehyung ( you hugged him tightly and start crying you parted and asked him angrily ) then why you said you don't love me
Taehyung : ( tae tell her everything including whole class listening his love and care towards her he just sacrifice his love for her happiness to make her future brighter ) but now I can't see my love suffer like this I can't even stay away from you I can't control my feelings more I love you
Yn : ( while crying ) I love you too
Taehyung : yeah you have fever why you didn't took care of yourself huh ? Now you're crying it's not good ( but still you're sobing ) please stop punishing me please when you cry I felt pain in my heart like someone stabbing me there ( I parted and make her stop crying ) I'm just yours just yours and you're just mine
Professor : if your confessing is finished should I start class
Yn : ( you smiled ) y..yes
Taehyung : you come sit with m.....yn yn open your eyes yn please yn ( you suddenly fainted in taehyung's arm )
Professor : take her to medical room ( taehyung took you in bridal style and went to medical room )

In medical room

Taehyung : DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR
Doctor : w..what w..what
Taehyung : P..p..lease c..c..heck her s...she I...I can't lose her ppplease I love her ( he chocked in his saliva )
Doctor : don't worry she's fine it's just she have fever maybe she didn't took her meal properly or maybe she stressing herself a lot I give her a saline after finishing this she can go and took care of her
Taehyung : okey I'll I'll ( I went to him ) it Bcz of me isn't it I was the one who's responsible for your health condition I'm sorry I'm really sorry ( I held her hand and start crying )

After 2 hours and 30 minutes later

Yn : ( I felt something on my hand then I saw it's taehyung he felt my hand response and open his eyes and cupped my cheeks and start asking )
Taehyung : are you okey ? Are you feeling weak ? Are you hungry ? Is your head aching ? Say something ? Baby ? ( I was talking to her but she's just looking at me )
Yn : I'm okey taehyung don't stress okey
Taehyung : how ? I was scared to lose you BCZ I love you yn ( I said rubbing her cheeks )
Yn : taehyung ( I touch his cheeks which have mark of dried tears ) did you cried ?
Taehyung : yes I was scared ( he start tearing again )
Yn : now no more cry okey we cried a lot ( you smiled and tried get up )
Taehyung : don't get up now say what you want I'll do it for you ( he said happily )
Yn : really ?
Taehyung : yeah
Yn : kiss me ( you give him a naughty smile )
Taehyung : what n..no
Yn : what n..no gimme
Taehyung : y..yn
Yn : I SAID GIMME ( you shouted on him and taehyung immediately kissed you he was about to parted away but I grabbed his lips with mine and he smiled between kiss )
Hee jin : AAAHHHHH
Yn : ( I flinched and parted away ) you scared me hee jin
Taehyung : ( I was standing there shyly )
Hee jin : do you guys dating now ?
Taehyung or yn : YES WE'RE ( we said shyly )

TBC

Next part will be come soon