♡ A happy ending love triangle ♡

Time skip

After 50 years

Morning

A/pov : a old man hugging a picture tears in his eyes like he lost his key of happiness. Crying silent not wanting to show it. And he is non other than taehyung...Kim Taehyung who lost his love 50 years ago in his engagement ceremony. He didn't married bcz he can't give the place to someone else which his yn deserves bcz she's still with him, her love is still with him. Which make him live his life with her memories or love and care.
Taehyung : ynnn do you know I'm now old there is few days left I'll be with you soon. And i still love you with my whole heart I know you also love me. Do you know when I Miss you your memories comfort me. You didn't break your promise you're with me even after death. Our memories was enough to make me feel loved or comfort. You're always in my heart. ( unknowingly tears left ) i didn't forgot the last time you said you love me. I'm sorry I can't save you that day ( i start crying hugging her pictures tightly. When I relaxed myself i went to ready and took my car key. )
A/pov : Yeah taehyung did a good job in yn's dad's company and make his life easy for live. And yn's dad also treated him as his son. Taehyung is managing director in park industry. Yn's dad died 6 years ago cause of heart problem he became weak after yn's death and yn's mom also became weak jimin also have one beautiful family one son and one daughter and they're well grown childs. Taehyung's parents also died. Here taehyung went to a cemetery, yess he went to meet yn with flowers. )
Taehyung : b..baby your favourite flower. I want you to come meet my soul when i die. Will you come? You don't know how I have spent these 50 years without you. It was more painful than death. Why You Left me Alone ? ( I lay my head in her cemetery and cried removed my all love towards her )

Park mansion

Jimin : yoon ri give my breakfast I'll be late for office ( I shouted from breakfast table )
Yoon ri : yess honey here your breakfast or don't over work.
Jimin : it's my responsibility honey.
Minji : dad...... your son is irritating me ( she complaint to her dad )
Yoon jae : yeah like you're so innocent.
Minji : yeah I'm innocent
Yoon jae : dad your this innocent princess cut my fav shirt into 10 pieces
Jimin : minji....( I glare her )
Minji : do you know dad he making fun of me infront of my friends
Jimin : yoon jae she's your sister or minji that's not good manner to do with your brother. ( seeing their fight i remember yn she's also fight with me like this. Thinking about her my tears start dropping )
Minji : I'm sorry dad don't cry. I'll never do this again
Jimin : im not crying bcz of that
Yoon jae : then why dad ? ( he was confused including to yoon ri )
Jimin : i just remember my yn we both also like you two always fight ( he chuckled sadly )
Minji : you love her a lot ?
Jimin : hmmm ( controlling my tears )
Yoon ri : okey okey now eat your breakfast or where is mom ?
Yn/m : I'm here
Yoon ri : good morning come mom do breakfast
Jimin : good morning mom
Yoon jae : darling good morning ( he flirt teasing with his grandmother he always like this )
Yn/m : hahaha good morning
Minji : good morning grandmom
Yn/m : I just wanted to spend more time with you all. Who knows when God invite me to him
Jimin : mom please ( i said being emotional bcz there's only one person i love the most even tho more than my children's. But it doesn't mean i don't love them )
A/pov : everyone share their good moments with eachother.

2 years later

Taehyung : ( I was getting problem in breathing. It's just old age problem then I feel dizzy and blank out and I saw her. I saw her after 52 years later I saw my love ) y...ynnn i miss you a lot i knew it you'll come to me oneday bcz you also can't live without me. ( i was about to hug her i can't touch her my hands passes through her face )
Yn : i promised you that I'll be always with you I was altime with you even after death. I loved you or i love you and always.
Taehyung : i know i felt your warmth with me. When I need comfort or love your memories always help me. You was with me that's why I wanted to live another day and another day. Bcz every day was beautiful with your love & memories. I love you
Yn : i love you too. You want me to pick your soul so I came baby. Just for you
Taehyung : ( i smiled at her and give my hand to her hand and walk with her ) This is not a sad ending baby it's happy ending bcz you never leave me. your body was not with me but your soul was already connected with mine our love was connected.

THE END
______________________×××××______________________

Lesson : " Love someone with your heart until you're with them let them feel how pure your love is let them know what you feel for them if you still separate from your lover then you'll not regret that you didn't spend your time with him/her
Enjoy every moments feel every moments with your beloved one. True loves never dies. "

Leave your opinion : is it happy ending or not ?