Part-2

Tae stop the car in front of his mansion then get down from it. Jogging to the passenger side he open the door for kook who got down from the car too. Kook look at the mansion in front of him with wide bambi eyes as the mansion radiating only class and power. Yes jeon mansion is so big and beautiful too but the mansion in front of him is out of the world.

"Let's get inside. Staff will put your luggage in your room" Tae said and walk inside making kook to follow him too.

"So upstairs have four rooms. Two in the left side and two in the right side. The first one on the right side is mine so you can take which one you want from the other three. And if you want you can take the room  on downstairs too" Tae said after they enters inside the   mansion making kook to nod his head.

Kook then motion something with his hand making tae to confused. "I don't understand sign language so can you write on somewhere what you want to say" Tae said making kook to nod his head then take out his phone which condition make tae confused as it's a very old model one while the screen of it's also broken from some place. Being heir of jeons but using this type of phone is surely look so strange to tae.

Tae come out of his thought when kook pass the phone towards him. Tae take the phone and read what's written on it.
"i will take the room beside you if you don't have any problem . But firstly Can you pls give me some water. I am feeling very thirsty" Tae nod his head and walk towards the kitchen to bring a glass of water for kook who take the glass from him and start to drink it making tae's lips to broke into a small smile as the boy standing in front of him looking so cute with those big doe eyes.

(Imagine he is drinking water)

"What is happening with you kim taehyung? From when you start adoring people? " Tae scold himself internally then look at kook who extend the glass towards him who take it and again went to kitchen to put it down.

"Now let's take some rest. Or do you want something you eat? " Tae asked making kook to shake his head. Tae then walk towards upstairs but chuckle feeling the younger following him like a lost puppy. He really don't understand how the mere presence of the younger is making him smile as he himself don't remember when he last time smile. But what can he do the younger is so adorable to ignore.

"So here is your room. My room is just beside you so call me if you need anything" Tae said and walk away from there to his room. After reaching in front of his room he again look at kook and found him already inside so he also enters inside and close the door.

•~~~•

Tae come out his bathroom after taking a relaxing bath as the day is quite hectic for him. He throw the towel by which he is drying his hair on the couch and lay on his bed holding his mobile which was kept on the night stand. He don't know why but a thing cross his mind making him open his phone and type that thing want to know about it.