Part-4

"Your all doubt about the jeons are right Mr. Kim. They are really the snakes under the fake mask" Beaomgyu said to tae through the phone who is sitting on his home office.

"What do you mean by that? " Tae asked making gyu to take a long sigh before start talking.

"Jeons company is not a good state Mr. Kim. Many share holders are taking away their share as they have doubt Mr. Jeon is doing some illegal works. While his wife is so immersed in gambling. I don't get any bad records about their daughter but many have to say she is not good either as she always spend her time in bars doing hook ups " Beomgyu said making tae to shake his head thinking what will happen if he got married with that s*ut.

"What information you got about jungkook" Tae asked with his cold voice.

"Their classmates said he never talk with anyone so no one knows what is happening with him. But I got a shocking news about him " Gyi said making tae confused.

"What? " Tae asked

"He is not the real son of mrs. Jeon. She is her step mother. He is son of Mr. Jeon and lee aera who later become Jeon aera. But she di*d in an car accident when mrs. Kim was only five years old and that accident is the reason of his voice lose too" Gyi said making to close his eyes thinking about how much hard time kook went through.

"I tried to collect information about jeons relationship with mrs. Kim (jk) but I don't got any. But later I got that choi mieun named lady was mrs. Kim's caretaker from childhood but last year she went to her hometown leaving her job . I am trying to contact her maybe she can tell us something" Gyi said making tae to humm.

"Ok inform me if you able to collect more information about those jeons" Tae said and hung up the call.

Tae leave a heavy sigh before walking downstairs but chuckle when he saw kook sitting on the couch with a huge pout on his face. Knowing very well why he is pouting tae smile a little and walk towards him and sit beside him on the same couch.

"What happened to you? What's with the huge a*s pout" Tae said looking at kook who huff while looking the other side making tae to shake his head. But that's when he remember all the things gyu told him making him feel so sad thinking how much hardships must be the innocent male in front of him faced . He don't know what future holds for them but one thing he is sure that he is going to keep kook safe from all those evil people from now on. No one can't hurt his husband, no one.

"Ok, enough of your sulking. Now tell me what happened? " Tae asked making kook to face him.

"They are not even letting me enter inside the kitchen. I am feeling bored only sitting in one place" Kook signed with the same pout making tae chuckle but zipp his lips when kook look at him with rised eyebrows. Kook himself don't know he is little by little showing his emotions to tae. Maybe cuz his heart knows the person in front of him is not like those monsters and he can see the genuine care for himself in tae's eyes.

"Why don't you watch something in tv. Or you want to play some games ? " Tae asked making kook look at him confusedly.

"Don't tell me you don't even see our gaming arcade till now? " Tae asked  but sigh when kook shake his head.

"We have an arcade inside the house? " Kook signed while his doe eyes become so big with excitement making tae nod his head with a soft smile.

"Now come let's play some games there as I am also feeling little bored too" Tae said getting up but halt when kook rised his eyebrows.