Forever Broken ?

(You are a nurse, and Bangchan is your mafia husband. You occasionally had to treat his injuries because he frequently travelled to perilous locations.) 

You and Bangchan got into a fight. You had not spoken to him in a week. You were in the kitchen one day when Bangchan came in and took a knife. You became frightened. Then he roared in anguish as he stabbed his side.

 "Y/n... Please help me; I'm injured." 

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STOP 

Bangchan groaned in pain and dropped the knife. His hand gripped his stabbed side tightly, his shirt becoming bloody. He looked up at you, a pained expression on his face.

 "Y-y/n... i-i need you to treat me..."

 OH MY GOD (you rush strate to him and try to stop the bleeding ) 

Bangchan hissed in pain as you rushed toward him. He slumped down onto the kitchen's counter, still applying pressure on the bleeding wound. Bangchan looked at you grimly. 

"Hurry... it hurts..." 

You managed to stop the bleeding and treated the wound. Bangchan's face was pale, beads of sweat on his forehead. He had his hand on the counter, supporting himself. He was clearly in pain, but for some reason, he didn't want to lie down or ask for help. Bangchan breathed heavily, his eyes flickering to you.

 "T-thank you... Y/n..." 

He winced, pain written all over his face. He knew you were still mad at him, but he didn't care right now. He needed you. He slowly tried to stand up straight, but he staggered. He groaned in pain, holding onto the counter tightly. Bangchan was so stubborn. He didn't want to show weakness, especially in front of you. 

"Stop " i exclaimed 

Bangchan gritted his teeth and tried to suppress his pain. 

"I'm fine... Just a little dizzy... I'll be fine..." 

He said, even though he was barely keeping himself steady.

 I SAID STOP Bangchan froze.

 He was taken aback by your firm command. He looked at you, a pained expression etched on his face. He knew he couldn't argue with you when you were like this. He nodded slowly, leaning his back against the counter and sitting down. 

"A-alright..." 

He grunted in pain, his hand still on his injured side. His breathing was heavy, and he was clearly struggling to sit up straight.He grunted in pain, his hand still on his injured side. His breathing was heavy, and he was clearly struggling to sit up straight.

 WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU STABB YOURSELF 

Bangchan looked down, shame and embarrassment on his face. He knew you were right. He was a reckless and stupid.

 "I know... I know... I was being an idiot. I just... I missed you so much... I just wanted you to look at me again... to talk to me again... "

 I AM SO CLOSE TO SMAKING YOU RIGHT NOW 

Bangchan winced at your words. He could see the anger and frustration in your face. He knew he had messed up, big time. He looked at you, his eyes pleading. 

"Please... I'm sorry... I won't do it again... I promise... Please don't yell at me..." 

THERE WILL BE NO AGIAN YOU HERE ME.....you scared me ....(i say as i start to sob as i look at the blood on the ground )i hate you.....this is not how you get people to talk to you this is how you scare them off 

Bangchan's heart broke as he saw you sob and heard you say you hated him. He hated himself even more for making you feel this way. He felt guilty and stupid. He knew it wasn't right, but he didn't know how else to handle it. 

"No... No, no, no, no, no, no... y/n, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Please... don't cry, please. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." 

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEEK RIGHT NOW YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST DID

 Bangchan hung his head in shame, his shoulders slumped. He knew he messed up big-time, and he had no right to defend himself. He listened to you, his heart aching with guilt and sadness. 

"You're right... I don't understand... I don't know what I was thinking... It was stupid... I'm so stupid... I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." 

IF I HADENT OF COME IN LESS THEN A SECOND YOU WOLUD OF KILLED YOURSELF 

Bangchan looked sick at your words. He had never thought of the consequences of his actions. He had stabbed himself on impulse, there, he might have died. He looked at you, his eyes filled with regret. 

"I... I never thought of it that way... I just... I was so desperate... I was so scared you'd never talk to me again... I didn't want you to hate me... I'm so sorry... I'm so stupid." 

WELL YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE 

(i look away cleen the mess on the flore and look back at him) i just...need a brake (tears streemed out of my eyes i left the apartmnt) 

Bangchan watched as you cleaned up the mess on the floor, tears streaming down your face. His guilt and pain increased exponentially when you said you needed a break and stormed out of the apartment. He wanted to run after you, to apologize and fix things, but he knew he had messed up big time. Bangchan slumped down on the floor, his head in his hands. 

"I'm such a fool... I've messed up everything..." He sat there, his mind racing with regrets and heartache. Bangchan's heart ached with every painful thought.

(a/n hope you guys injoy this book )