-1-

Idk if this updated, comment if you see this.

"Taylor will you just calm down? There's nothing we can do" my manager, Rick sighed at me.

"I can't take it anymore, you need to figure something out, all this shit needs to stop, when I had a boyfriend, the hate ruined the relationship, I haven't dated anyone in two years and I'm still being called a 'slut' constantly on a daily basis, like what the hell, I don't know what to do anymore, please help me" I pleaded to him.

"I can't help you, I don't know what to do either, I'm really sorry Taylor"

"Put yourself in my shoes, how would you feel?"

"I will have a meeting with all the publicists and the main guys in the label to sort something out for you, I'll do my best, I promise" he pulled me into a hug.

"Okay, thanks" I sighed.

"I need to go sort out this meeting now, I'll see you soon Taylor, try to stay positive in the meantime, I'll call you if anything happens"

"Okay, thank you again"

"I'm just doing my job, bye" he waved me off walking out the front door.

I walked into the kitchen made myself some tea and a sandwich, hopefully all this stuff will be sorted soon, it's making me miserable and my fans are starting to notice I haven't been myself recently, I feel bad, they're getting worried but I can't tell them why I'm so down because that will make the hate worse.

I sat down with my tea and sandwich and my two cats, Meredith and Olivia snuggled up to me, I love my cats so much, they're so warm and cosy and comforting. I stroked them both in between my bites and sips of tea, sighing to myself, it's been a long day, I think I'm gonna have an early night tonight.

When I was done eating and finished my tea, I put my cup and saucer in the dish washer and went up to brush my teeth before I went to bed. When I was done I made sure my phone was on loud and charging incase someone called me tomorrow morning.

I snuggled up with the girls and fell asleep to the sound of my babies purring.

---

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, ugh why does it have to be so bright? I stretched my arms, legs, back and neck and dragged myself out of bed to go and get something to eat. I stuck on my slippers and went downstairs to make my breakfast.

As my pancakes were cooking I remembered to go and get my phone incase Rick called me so I quickly stuck the kettle on and made sure the pancakes weren't burning and ran up the stairs to my bedroom, I saw the girls were still snuggled up in my bed so I just left them to rest. I grabbed my phone off the charge feeling thankful for plugging it in before I went to bed.

I went back down to the kitchen and flipped my pancakes and made some coffee, when they were done cooking, I sat on the sofa and turned on the music channel, the first song to come on was three of my best friends, Alana, Danielle and Este or Häim's song with Calvin Harris, wow, I haven't really heard it yet, it's really good, I wouldn't mind working with someone like Calvin, I think my voice would go well with a dance record.

I decided to text Rick to see if anything has been arranged and if I'm included in the arrangements.

To: Rick
"Hey, have you spoke to anyone about what we were talking about last night yet?"

I locked my phone and flicked through the other channels and my song, 'Style' came on so I kept it on that channel and turned it up a bit so I could go and rinse my dishes to put them into the dishwasher. When they were all loaded in I stuck it on for a 20 minute, high heat wash since there was raw egg and stuff on them. (A/N I have no clue how to work a dishwasher, I don't even have one so let's just pretend I know what I'm talking about)