1

Soo....

It all started when I joined this new office (Cogent). I was very happy as my training started.

It was 16th Jan I had my final round of the interview to pass which was versant round. We were five girls present on that particular day. and few boys.

I cleared my versant round with all others and the HR asked us to sit in training room so we did.

They wanted to open our bank accounts so we said okay as we all had documents. After a few minuets I went to washroom and my phone fell into washbasin. It didn't work after that i tried so much but no it didn't work. You know that if we are outside somewhere phone is must. I was so helpless there I needed otp for bank account so i used a girls phone the girl's name was Deepika  for the otp and informing my mom and my boyfriend that my phone is not working anymore after the account was opened I called my mother and asked for my best-friends Number and she send it to me.

It was lunch break so i called my best friend as i knew she was home and will definitely help me. I sent her my location and told her everything. I asked her to bring Aadi's phone as he was in school so she did as her home was just minutes away from there. But unfortunately  the phone had 7 percent battery. I asked charger but no one had a normal charger everyone had ( c Type ) charger.so i just put my sim in in case its an emergency. I thanked both my best friend Gunjan and Deepika. I was very angry at my boyfriend as he is cousin of Gunjan.( Don't get confused as me and my best friend shares the same name but different caste I am goyal and she is yadav)

Then a girl named Simran came and as a extrovert we both became close. I was happy. She was very frank and we talked alot. She told me that her grandfather died a few days ago and she needed to go to a ritual day after tomorrow. So she asked one of the interviewer that if she could take leave the next day but she said no and said yes for half day. Simran was okay with that.

Then it was around 3 pm a girl came named Shambhavi. I still don't know that be-friending her was good or bad. as she was the last one that day to join us. No one talked to her and i didn't liked it at all. As Simran was late so her versant round was around 6 pm. We decided to go home together so i waited for her. When she was in the cabin for versant round. Shambhavi came and we talked and she shared that day after tomorrow is her birthday. we talked a little then Simran came and we left. I called my boyfriend for at least 20 times from Simran's phone. he didn't pickup at last he did and i was so angry. Hence, i started shouting at him and guess what he was nearby and was drunk and he fucking shouted back.

I disconnected the call and told Simran what he did and she calmed me down saying maybe he is stressed etc. But she didn't knew it wasn't first time. and moreover as per his parents he was in Rishkesh with his friend but not he postponed the plan to 17th but he came to his friends house on 15th night.

After that me and Simran ate burger and she booked a bike for me to my mothers shop.( My mom owns a boutique)

after reaching to my mothers shop she paid for the bike and informed Simran that i reached.

I went toward my home which is on just 5 minutes walking distance. I saw my father on the way he was buying somethings from market out side my home as the house is in the market and i went to phone repair shop and gave my phone to then for repairing the said take it tomorrow. I said ok and went home and told them whatever happened in the whole day. (except my boyfriend things)

That's how my day ended.

Stay connected to know more and if you like it let me know and if you don't then too please.