Ch. 7

"Soojung! Wake up, oh my God." Jongin shook me 'till I woke up. The moment I lifted my head from the bed, he took my arms and pulled me in for a hug.

"You were crying so much while you were sleeping & you still are... It scared me half to death. Are you okay? What happened?" He quickly whispered into my ear.

Do I even remember what happened? No, it just vanishes from my brain, like any of the other dreams. I can't even recall one thing from the dream.

"Soojung? Why aren't you answering me?" He let go of my half-dead body and held my hands. That's when I went possessed again.

I started saying a bunch of these weird quote like sentences, and it wasn't directed at anyone. I've never even heard these sentences in my life & I'm randomly saying them, which is pretty freaky 'cause the sentences were way too complex and scholar-like for my brain to handle.

Out of nowhere, the door unlocks in the middle of my ranting, the worst of the times. Dr. Kwon made his appearance with a nurse, which the situation even worse.

"Jongin, come with me. Nurse Bae, please give the young lady her activities." He ordered.

I stopped talking and stared at Jongin, who looked like he was being dragged to hell.

"Kim. Jong. In. Obey my orders or we'll force you out of here." Dr. Kwon threatened this time around. But Jongin didn't even flinch; he was sitting there staring at Dr. Kwon while squeezing my hands until they were white.

"Oppa." I whispered. He turned his head to look at me and gave me a smile.

"Sooj-" Dr. Kwon pulled him off the bed and away from her, dragging him on his feet to the door afterward. Resisting, Jongin ended up getting dragged my Nurse Bae as well.

After they all left and locked the door, I pulled the bag closer to my body and tipped it toward me to look at the contents inside. It wasn't much, but it would do.

Inside was a bunch of thin paper, brushes that people in the past used to write with, and a block of black ink.

"They gave me a traditional writing set?" I murmured to myself and brought the bag to the floor with me. I happily pulled the contents out and laid them out all over the floor.

When I finished setting everything up, I picked up the brush and dipped it into the black ink and removed the excess ink. I slowly hovered over the piece of thin paper and brought the brush down.

The thing is, I was bawling while I started writing. Don't even ask why. I simply burst out into tears, I don't know about what. Maybe because I was alone and exhausted (?) Who knows.

I ended up writing three words down which explained everything that's currently happening to me:

미쳐 [Crazy]
사랑 [Love]
처벌 [Punish]

When I was finished writing and crying at the same time, I let the ink dry for a couple minutes before I did anything more to it. I folded the paper into thirds and stood up to place the paper under my pillow.

A couple minutes after that, Jongin came back into our cell with eyes that were puffy and beet red.

"I killed someone..." He cried, his fingers trembling and scraped with cuts.

"What are you talking about, Jongin?" I walked over to him and inspected his hands.

There were two deep cuts, spurting with blood as dark as purple. The smaller cuts, which were located on his fingers and around the deep cuts, weren't majorly deep but deep enough to need some sort of medical attention.

"Your hands..."

He pulled me in closer to his body, which felt cold as ice. His crying became worse each second, and within a minute of crying, he fell onto his knees and begged for mercy.

"I'll never forgive them for making me kill Taemin."