Chapter 2

As they entered the room, the mood shifted again

As they entered the room, the mood shifted again. The dim lighting and the soft, ambient music playing from a hidden speaker made the space feel intimate and romantic. The air was thick with unspoken tension, and both women felt it. They hesitated, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, not sure what to do next. Himangi felt a rush of boldness, fueled by the wine and the day's events. She turned to Neha, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Neha felt her breath catch as Himangi approached her, the older woman's confidence and presence overwhelming. "You know," Himangi began, her voice a sultry purr, "I've seen the way you look at me, Neha. Do you think I didn't notice?"

Neha blushed, biting her lip. She looked away, but Himangi's fingers gently gripped her chin, forcing her to meet her gaze. "It's okay," Himangi whispered, her breath warm against Neha's skin. "I've been watching you too."

The confession sent a shiver down Neha's spine. She felt a rush of arousal, her body responding to Himangi's closeness, her commanding tone. "Himangi, I..."

But before she could finish, Himangi's lips were on hers, capturing her in a kiss that was both demanding and tender. It was a kiss that spoke of repressed desire and unfulfilled longing. Neha melted into the kiss, her arms wrapping around Himangi's neck as she pressed closer, feeling the warmth of the older woman's body against hers.

Himangi's hands roamed over Neha's back, pulling her even closer. She could feel the curve of Neha's ass through the fabric of her dress, her fingers tracing the lines of her body. The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate. Himangi's tongue explored Neha's mouth, tasting her, claiming her. Neha moaned softly into the kiss, her hands gripping Himangi's blouse, feeling the softness of her breasts through the fabric.

Breaking the kiss, Himangi looked at Neha, her eyes dark with lust. "Do you know how long I've wanted to fuck you?" she whispered, her voice a husky growl. The bluntness of her words made Neha gasp, her eyes widening with a mix of surprise and arousal.

Himangi didn't wait for an answer. She guided Neha toward the bed, pushing her down gently but firmly. Neha looked up at her, breathless, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Himangi stood above her, the dominant presence in the room, her eyes raking over Neha's body with an appreciative hunger.

"You've been a good girl, keeping it professional," Himangi continued, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "But I know you've been thinking about this... wanting this."

Neha's eyes followed Himangi's hands as they undressed, revealing the lacy black bra that barely contained her full breasts. The sight made Neha's mouth go dry. She nodded, unable to speak, her mind clouded with desire.

Himangi noticed Neha's reaction and smirked, enjoying the effect she was having. She continued undressing, unzipping her jeans and sliding them down her legs, revealing matching black panties. Neha's jaw dropped, her eyes glued to Himangi's body. Himangi's skin was smooth and glowing, her curves accentuated by the delicate lingerie. Her breasts were full and round, her nipples hardening under Neha's intense gaze. Neha felt a wave of heat wash over her, a mix of desire and awe.