PART:20 LOVE IS IN THE AIR 🐰💝🐨

Shree Ganeshaya namha

Aashish:guys guys guys listen to me you guys are continuously blaberring and not giving me a single chance to speak so how would I narrate about what conversation I had with mani di umm I mean dr.manisha ma...

~before I could complete my conversation prashu interrupted and asked,

Prashu: wait what MANI DI LIKE SERIOUSLY MANI DI ABHI PLEASE PINCH ME DID HE JUST SAID MANI DI OR AM I HALLUCINATING, THE FUCK I'LL GO CRAZY WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING(SHE EXCLAIMED OVER EXAGGERATEDLY).

Aashish:yes mani di,and before you start blaberring further let me admit the fact that yah mani di because the conversation we had unstrangled all the strings between us and above all I told her all the truth about our relationship like how it all started.

~and mani di told me that she will gladly accept our relationship but for that I've to pass some test and make my self crystal clear in front of her that I'm eligible for you.

~and moreover(he got close and cupped prashu cheeks and said) I'm ready to go through all the test because I know that the depth of my love is true and genuine for you.

~prashu just calm down and believe in me,believe in us till and until you're with me and bapa's blessings are with me I know I can never ever lose you and moreover this is not the matter of win or lose it is the matter of the fact that I should also be sure that I'm also eligible for you.

Prashu:(getting little 🤏 ittu sa emotional) I..i.. dont know what to say I'm speechless I dont it's just that the whirlwind of emotions is going inside me and in all this I just wanna say I love you bunny🐰and I prashika sharma trust and believe you and in uswith all my heart and mind.

Aashish:I love you two mrs.soon to be bunny.

{single Authour be like awwiee 🧿💕}

Abhi:guys guys guys tumhara yeh lovely dovey stuff Hogaya ho toh please kindly acknowledge my presence also and dont make me feel single.

{Abhi bhaiyu thanks mere dil ki baat bolne ke liye 🤜🤛}

~both aashish and prashu roll their eyes and said in unison jeko insaan huh,leaving our dear abhi speechless with open mouth.

Abhi:phitte muh twade huh wade aaye jeko insaan,kudiyon ka heartthrob hu toh jealousy or tumse impossible 🙄

Aashish:okay okay agreed happy now,little baby got his candy huh chotu panda 🐼

Abhi:btw guys leaving aside all the masti mazak (he hugged ashish) and said so happy for you both and yah congratulations and all the best aashish ik love and war mein hamesha love only wins so keep trying and she'll get impressed after all she only wants her sisters happiness and well being.

~after this conversation they all talked for a while and then head back to their work,unaware of the fact that their conversation is heard by someone.

~so what do you guys think is gonna be easy for prashish or ifykyk.

HI MY BUTTERFLIES YOUR AUTHOUR IS BACK IK LONG TIME NO SEE HAPPENED BUT BUT NOW IM BACK WITH PROMISE OF BEING CONSISTENT SO YAH AND TELL ME IN COMMENTS HOW WAS THE CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER STAY HAPPY STAY HEALTHY LIVE AND LET LIVE SEE YOU AGAIN VERY SOON🦋