01. Alarm Clock

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them"

~ Walt Disney

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

''VALENTINA!''

''MA'AM!''

''HERE TO YOUR LEFT!''

All the cameramen were shouting my name, trying to get my attention so they could get a picture for their magazines.
Being a popular actress this is what happens when you make a red carpet appearance.

I turn over to my fans. They are calling my name, eager to get a picture of me and my autograph.

I walk towards their direction, my bodyguards walking close behind me. I stop by a specific girl who was shouting my name at the top of her lungs, a pink-coloured diary in her right hand, which she was waving frantically for an autograph.

I smile sweetly, gazing down at her; I gently take the diary from her hand ''What is your name sweetie?'' I question, giving her a pearly smile, she freezes, looking at me with wide eyes, someone pokes her, and that makes her come back to her senses ''Cc-Carly,'' The little dumpling stuttered, making me chuckle.

I write a short, sweet message for her and sign my name at the bottom ''Here you go, love.'' I hand her back her diary as she gazes at me with a shy smile.

''I love you Valentina, I'm a huge fa- 'Yeah breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles..;' '' I frown at her.

What is she saying??

I scan around at the fans ''Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble.."

Everyone was staring at me and singing together.

What's up with everyone suddenly??

This song, it's familiar, I thought.

And it hit me.

Oh!

Yess!!

My ALARM tune is set to this song.

MY ALARM!??

THUD!!

I fall from my bed and hit my head hard on the floor.

''Damn!'' I whisper yell.

I was dreaming all along??

I glare at the culprit who is responsible for ruining my 15 minutes of fame. ''I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it.'' The stupid machine is still blabbering.

'No one is going to save you from me you damn machine,' I was about to unleash my wrath on my alarm clock when a sudden knock on my bedroom door halted my plans.

''Valentina? Baby, you ok? I heard sounds from your room, I'm coming in.'' Came my mom's voice.

I quickly surveyed around my room, saying it was a mess would be an understatement. It looked like I was living in a jungle.

Clothes are scattered on the floor, my books are thrown all over my study table, and food wrappers are littered around my bed.

SHIT! Mom can't see this or she will go all hulk over me.

''Yeah, Mom! I'm fine, don't come in.. umm.. I'm changing..'' I answer quickly.

The doorknob is halfway twisted but stops as soon as I complete my sentence.

After a brief pause, she speaks, ''Ok, I'll be waiting downstairs. Breakfast is ready.'' I sigh in relief.

''And Valentina, you better clean your room, or you know the consequences!'' with that I hear her retreating steps.