I care baby girl

Mila .

"Do  you want me to give you heads baby?"
He asked and I blushed not expecting that ."N no ,I don't want you to pleasure me but you get nothing. It would just be unfair."
"Baby I am your man I can pleasure you anytime you want it ,just tell me even if i am at the office my love ok?"
I agreed shyly.Than I put my hand onto his chest , tracing his tattoo and I kept going lower and lower.He looked me in the eyes to see if had guts to do what I wanted to do .
I finally made eye contact when I got to the waist of his underwear and I pushed it lower till he held my hand when I wanted to hold it .
Than I pouted "why won't you let me ?"I asked.
"Because I want you to look at it first mama ,I want kkyou to look at it and than have the confidence to touch it after ,ok?"
I was blushing from the new nickname it kinda turned me on and I know he noticed with how I half closed my legs .
"Ok ."I got confidence and looked lower and I almost fainted."It won't fit !"I said concerned that once we decide we are ready it will not fit into my tiny pussy hole ."What ?"he said amusement in his voice."it won't fit it's too big ."He laughed ."Baby it will fit  you are tight but it will fit ."
"No it won't you literally put your finger in and it could barely fit so how the hell is a dick that big going to fit ?"I was so surprised I expected it to be big but that was abnormally big ,he kept laughing and I looked away .

Daniel

"Look at me princess,baby it's going to fit but no one said it's not going to be painful ."
"Can I ask you a question?"I felt her change of mood from exciting curiosity to insecure.
"Go ahead baby what's it ?"
She played with her hands and I realized she does that when nervous .
"Have you emm ever like s slept w with a v virgin?"She asked me,I kinda caught on before she could finish the question.
"Truth is baby I have never slept with one , infact the two girls I dated before you weren't really virgins ."
"You only slept with two girls before me ?"She was so surprised I didn't know if it was good or bad.
"Yes baby ,can we not talk about this it's not comfortable having to remember my exes baby ."
"Ok ,I am sorry I didn't think of how you would feel."
"No baby you have the the right to ask anything you want It's just that it's  hard to talk about my exes with my girlfriend,it's weird kinda shit .