chapter 8

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!
_________________

It's been a rough week. Thankfully none of the Cullen's- nor Shivani were caught up by Bella.

However Angela has been, though she's stopped coming to school since that first day. At first they thought it was because of Isabella, they'd understand if it was as the girl annoyed the fuck out of Angela.

She asked questions upon questions on the family, wanting to know more about them. She asked about where Edward is and Angela actually gave her an answer for that. Though it wasn't one she liked or hoped for. Isabella then started to ask how Angela was able to somehow even befriend the family which only got her a shrug in return, angering her more. She then asked about Shivani, she was only interested in Edward but she was uttely curious on how the dark skinned teen's so good at drawing people in.

Again, she barely got an answer.

The second school was out that day, poor Angela left in a hurry, muttering a 'that bitch is crazy' when she had passed the group of vampires.

Of course they believed her. They could have heard all the questions that were thrown at the girl and did there best to step in, dragging Angela away speaking about how they needed her for just a bit and then end up keeping her busy until the bell rings.

A few times Isabella had tried to go with the group, always getting shut down by Shivani. As harshly as possible. The girl was starting to freak her the fuck out.

She could be curious but not crazy as the vampires weren't in the mood for it. And they could just leave but they actually do like the small town and the friends they have made.

Moving on, that happened days ago. The family of vanpires continued heading to school as normal, avoiding Isabella but Angela didn't come back.

Like stated before, they thought that it was because of Isabella, not minding it at all. Angela soon told them that she was sick but when they wanted to come over, she declined. It was odd as the girl had never said no to Shivani's chicken soup before but they tried brushing off as her wanting to be alone with Paul.

But that flew out the window when the male had called Jasper, wanting to spar with him and Emmett.

The group thought that they had a fight, though it was rare for Angela and Paul to fight at all. They soon found out that it wasn't a fight at all.

Angela was making Paul stay away too. It wasn't just them but also her wolf, her puppy that started to spend most of his time with the Cullen's helping them with their house to take his mind off of what's going on.

He had thought that he made her angry somehow but knew he didn't, she won every arguement because he'd admit to being wrong instantly. He did his best to be someone that deserves her and so he was sure that he hadn't done anything.

And so they've been worrying for days until yesterday when Angel sent them a message in the groupchat saying that she is okay and she'll explain everything as soon as possible. It calmed them down a bit, knowing that she's okay but they are worried. What did she have to explain? How bad was it?

Right now Paul sat with the vampires, all sitting near Shivani while she is dailing a number on her phone. Jasper's head is rested on her lap, Shivani's free hand in his soft blond curls. She was finally able to call the Volturi.

Rosalie and Alice were trying to get the number without alerting Carlisle but he seemed to sense that something was up with them due to how much they have been gone. So he was extra alert, home more or Esme would be home. Shivani got tired of the shit and used her gift to get what she wanted, speeding up the process- thankfully- and made Carlisle and Esme forget that she made them give her the Volturi's number.