Long Live Zyurangers and Lilies!

Last time on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger! The Bandora Gang have arrived in the world of Assault Lily Bouquet and tries to steal CHARMS from lilies in order to revive his son Kai. And the leader of the Zyurangers Yamato Tribe Prince Geki shows up to them let's see what happens next.

Jiro: Sosuke is that really Geki?

Sosuke: Yes it is.

Yuri: It is him.

Jun: Whoa.

Yuyu: You guys got some explaining to do and why this so called Bandora Gang is attacking us.

Opening.

In Yurigaoka.

The Gokaigers are now wearing their usual clothes as space pirates.

Yuyu: So tell me...what are you guys?

Sosuke: It's true were not from this world. The Main purpose is to save this world of yours.

Shenlin: What do you mean?

Sosuke: empire called the Zangyack empire clan is invade multiverses like yours here on earth.

Yoshimura: Why is that?

Yuri: They want to make sure they rule the entire multiverse as their own territory.

Kaede: What?! That's crazy.

All of the lilies were surprised.

Sosuke: Somehow this Bandora Gang lead by Witch Bandora the reason she wanted the Magie Crystals from the CHARMS so she can revive her son.

Fumi: Her son?

Geki: Yes correct her son was killed by dinosaurs because he was taking one of the dinosaur eggs that lead him to his death. After that With Bandora sold her soul to the devil named Dai Satan and drove her mad killing all Dinosaurs that lead to extinction. The five tribes were ruined and the dinosaurs became extinct because of her but she was sealed again after our final battle together with her. But she came back after 470 million years passed

Gropius: That's Horrible she just sold her soul to the devil just to get her son back?

Yuyu: I see but how can we stop them?

Riri is having thoughts that she can't fight them alone without her sister Yuri who sacrifice her life fighting the HUGE.

Fumi: Riri are you ok?

Riri:......

She didn't say anything as she walks out them.

Kaede: Hitotsuyanagi san where are you going?

Geki: Maybe I should follow her to see what's her problem.

Riri arrived at the cemetery where her sister's grave headstone is.

"Yuri Hitotsuyanagi"

She was sad because she remembered when she sacrifice her life to destroy an incoming HUGE.

Geki: Is that your sister?

She turned around to see Geki behind her.

Geki: Your friend Yuyu told me how she died.

Riri: True....Yuyu san already lost someone important to her and it happened to me.

Geki: You know Riri your not the only one  who lost a sibling.