Just being friendly?

(this chapters pov changes from 3rd person to y/ns pov)

sitting down on your seat as jungkook hands you your heavy bag filled your books for your classes.

"thanks." you said gently taking the heavy bag from him as you caress his shoulders

"does it hurt?" you ask him, "yeah, sorta." he replied to you.

"can i come over later to get a massage?" he spits out, showing you a giddy smile showing his cute smile. "ofcourse!" you let out a laugh.

the adviser walks in with her books on her hand opening it, as all of the students went back to their places and respectfully bow.

"okay!! class open your book on page 34. And there will be no eating in this class! got it??!" the teacher said referring to jungkook who would always eat his snacks during classes since he would sit in the back of the class anyway.

you let out a giggle at him.

time passes by

the class has finally ended and it's finally time for lunch. "hey y/n wanna have lunch with me?" he asks gently interwining my hands with his. "is that even a question anymore? ofcourse!" i asnwered him joyfully as we walk towards to the canteen.

we both shared laughs, jokes and moments of eye contacts normally as we would always do, but this time was different? this time it felt more than platonic.

is he just being friendly?

i thought to myself. i took a moment to look at him and admire his features. " hey y/n.." he said as he grabs my attention or snapping me out, making me go back to reality.

"i was thinking-" before he could finish his words the bell had already rang. "i'm sorry what were you gonna say?" i asked him "oh nothing.." he replied to me with a slight smile. i shrugged it off anyway as we went back to class together.

"ring" finally the school has already ended.

"so still up for the massage?" he asks me as his smile lits up "yeah ofcourse! anything for you." i replied to him.

we got to my house, with our hands still interwined with each other.

"jungkookssiiii" my mom called out for jungkook as he bowed to her

"aishh y/n will you stop making jungkookie carry all your books?" my mom slightly laughed at me "but momm he offered me? why would i say no?" i replied giggling.

"ah ah we'll be upstairs!" i yelled to my mom as i took jungkooks hand all the way up to the stairs to my room.

we got into the room as he plops himself from the bed.

"if you wanna change you can, you have clothes in my closet!" i told him.

he hums. i the start unbuttoning my shirt infront of the mirror to get dressed into my house clothes, until a button gets stuck halfway through it. enough to see me bra "ah ah jungkookah can you help me?" i said.

i wasn't embarrassed of showing myself to him as we were already so close with each other. we've seen each other taking a dump, pissing and other else. so why should we?

aren't friends supposed to help each other?

jungkook stands up from the bed, walking towards me to help with my stuck button. "you like telling me you're an independant woman yet you can't even do this yourself" he chuckles as he gently unbuttons my blouse as he bites his lips. "might aswell undress you completely and give you a shower then" he spits out again once again as he does that tounge thingy with his mouth.

"oh please. i can shower myself just fine, thanks for the offer tho. maybe next time?" i said teasing him, with my bra still exposed to him.

"go just finish shower alreadyyyy. my back and shoulder hurts, it needs you." he whines as he pushes me to my shower.

i finally finished showering and changed into a tank top and a short short, what i usually wear everyday.

"okay i'm done." i said with a smile as i look at him laying down on my bed "dang bae, the fuck took you so long" he playfully grunts to me. "go lay on your stomach kook" i said as i got some essence oil on my hand.

he nodded, took his blouse off revealing his toned abs and toned back.

"Just relax," i whispered, my voice soft as i knelt behind him. i gently brushed aside a few stray locks of hair, tucking them behind jungkook's ear. my fingers hovered over his back for a moment, feeling the warmth radiating from his body before i made contact.

Starting at the base of his neck, i applied gentle pressure, my thumbs moving in slow, circular motions. i could feel the knots beneath her fingers, tight and unyielding at first, but slowly, they began to give way. With each pass, jungkook let out a sigh, the tension in his muscles gradually melting away.

"That feels amazing," jungkook murmured, his voice tinged with relief. his head lolled forward, giving me more access to the back of her neck. Taking the cue, i worked her way down, her fingers gliding over the smooth expanse of his back, focusing on the spots i knew always held the most tension.

As i moved lower, my hands firm and steady, jungkook's body relaxed even further, his breathing deep and slow. my fingers traced the line of jungkook's spine, my touch gentle yet deliberate. i could feel the subtle shiver that ran through jungkook's body as i reached his lower back, the sensation sending a thrill through my own fingertips.

"How are you feeling now?" i asked softly, my hands pausing just above jungkook's waist.

"A lot better," jungkook replied, his voice a little breathless. he shifted slightly, leaning back into my touch, seeking more of the comfort and relief it brought.

Smiling, i resumed his massage, my touch now lighter, more focused on soothing rather than kneading. i moved back up to jungkook's shoulders, my fingers dancing across his skin in a rhythmic, calming pattern. i could feel the last remnants of tension dissipate, replaced by a peaceful stillness.

we stayed like that for a while, the room filled with nothing but the quiet sound of their breathing. Finally, my hands stilled, resting on jungkook's shoulders as i leaned in close, my lips just brushing jungkook's ear.

"All better?" i asked, my voice a gentle murmur.

jungkook nodded, his eyes closed in contentment. "Yeah, thanks. I really needed that."

i gave him a smile as i got up from his back, patting his head. "go take a shower kook" i told him.

"dang y/n when did you learn how to do that. i want that again" he smiles at me, satisfied as his shoulder and back pain is finally relieved. "yeah yeah whatever. just go take a shower, then let's watch a movie" i mumured.