Training (+ Cliffhanger)

(mb, gang. i'm lazy af. i'll try to keep up the pace of making a fanfic. spicy stuff coming soon!)

Avik, only 5 years old, had watched his own parents trickstabbed and killed from Klown. (Not to mention, scammed.) He couldn't take this level of disrespect.. He promised them, on their death bed, he WILL trickstab Klown and get his revenge.

However, trickstabbing Klown was no easy feat, he must train to be THE BEST spy main that Klown has ever seen. He consulted the many masters of tricks and stabs.

CulRulDud, for his vast knowledge and creator of the CircleStrafe Stabs.

Slurgi and Liuety, for their techniques in the art of Intuition.

Moo, the Master of Surfing the waves of chaining.

SeaRavioli...? For.. the breastmilk stab.... (Wait, why is he here?)

And the legends themselves, Jontohil2 and MrPaladin! The Elite and Masters of their profession, their HUGE amount of knowledge in....

uuuuh...

Together, with all these popular and amazing spy mains, Avik was ready to train.. Give all his might and strength (At just 5 years old!) to take down the monolith being that is.. Klown!

He trained, every single waking moment of his life, dedicating his life to trickstabs and backstabs. Chaining across the multi-verse, sparkles of his movement descending upon his enemies and trickstabbing them, with such ease and elegance, without breaking a sweat. His foes fearing the name, "Moar Aviktoria" each time it appeared in the killfeed, knowing they're next.. No matter the outcome, the strafes, the movement, or even pyros on the team, wasn't enough to take Avik.. His bloodlust chaining among the lobby, among the stars..

However, as Avik was walking down the sidewalk, to pay his respects to his deceased and trickstabbed to parents, a young gal was walking right behind him..? He turned around, her giggling sending Avik's heart into a fluttering mess. She slowly took another step, leaning closer to Avik. Her voice, when it finally breaks the stillness in the air, is a tentative whisper marred by stutters.

"H-Hi, I'm sure you.. don't r-remember me... B-but, Hi... Nice t-to meet you.."

Her words faltering by the minute, her faint silhouette framed by the sun. She slowly takes off her hoodie, revealing her true form.. It was B4nny!