chapter 17.

Dymond's pov
7:05pm

My alarm went off on my phone because me and Jan is going to a luxury restaurant. When I opened my eyes, I was met with Jan's face on my chest. I just started staring at her face because even when she's sleep, she is so beautiful.  Everything about her is beautiful. This is the reason that I'm not doubting my decision I'm making tonight and no I'm not telling yall either. When I say it's a surprise, it's also a surprise to yall to lol. Anyway, I got to wake up my b- Jan so we can get ready.

Dy: Jan wake up *slightly shaking her*

Jan:hhmm.

Dy: come on Jan u gotta get up. We got reservations.

Jan: *sleepy voice* okay okay fine. Can u give me a kiss?

Dy: ofc *kisses her on the lips. But jan tried to depend it*

Dy: oh no ma'am. Come on get up and get dressed.

Jan: mhtch okay.

They started getting ready. They took s bath and did their makeup. After they was done, they looked at each other amazed. Jan had on a dark red dress that hugged all of her curves. It was a strapless dress with a slit on the right side of her dress that comes all the way up to her upper thigh. She had on black heels and also a black purse. She did a natural look for her makeup and she did her signature hairstyle (curls).

Dy had on a teal, long sleeve shirt, mini dress. It was also a button up type dress. The dress also fits all of her curls. She had on gold heels with a tan with gold stap purse. She had on a black bob wig and also a natural for her makeup.

Dy: wow mamas you are absolutely beautiful.

Jan: *blushing* thank you. U don't look too bad yourself.

Dy: well thank you. Now let's go.

They went downstairs and got in their personal driver vehicle and left.
___________________________________________

When they got there it was a small building. Jan was a little sceptical about it but brushed it off since she trusted dym they made they way in and they were fancy people sitting around with there family but dy kept walking to what looked like a staircase. They went up the stairs and at the top of the stairs was a romantic dinner set up.

Jan: awww dy this is beautiful. I love it.

Dy: * relieved*  oh ok i thought u didn't like it because of your facial expression when we first walked out here. 

Jan: haha oh no I absolutely love this set up. But how did u get it up here instead of down there where the rest of the people are at.

Dy: well let's sit down and order our food and I would tell u all about this.

There private waitress went up to them and took there orders then he left after saying their food will be out Shortly.

Dy: so to answer your question. My aunt owns this restaurant. Even though this may not look like a popular place in the outside, it is one of the top 5 popular restaurants in Bali. My aunt doesn't Just own this one, she also own another restaurant in Atlanta. But when she retire, she wants me to take over. Hell I think she knew that she wanted to pass the business down to me because this place is named after me.

Jan: oh wow! This is a great thing for your aunt and you. And what is this place called anyway?

Dy: dymond's palace restaurant.

Jan: ohh that is a nice na-

Waitress: sorry for the wait. Here is yall orders. And Mrs. Dymond, your aunt told me to tell you to enjoy yall selfs and she loves you.  Yall enjoy.

Dy: that is nice of her. Even tho she mean to sum people.

They started eating making conversations here and there from time to time. After there were done, dy had 1 glass of wine while Jan had 2 1/2.

Jan: well I really enjoyed this dinner. I am so thankful for u.

Dy: I'm so glad u enjoyed this. To be honest with u, you are the first person that I actually did all of this for. Like travel the world together, go to FANCY fancy restaurants with. You are my first to do a lot of stuff with. You are a very special person to me and I am deeply in love with you. I have mad feelings for you and I feel like we should go a little deeper into our relationship. So with that being said. *pulls out a promise ring from her pocket* will you be my girlfriend Janelle?

Jan: *crying* YESS YES OFC I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

Dy put the ring on Jan's finger and Jan got up from her seat and hugged dy tightly.

Jan: * sniff * I love you so much.

Dy: I love you more mama *smiling *

Jan: dy all of this make me want dessert

Dy: oh ok you can have anything you want baby this all for u.

Jan: I was talking about home baby *seductive*

Dy: ohhhhh ok well come on then.

Jan: wait what about u paying??

Dy: *in a hurry* oh hell na my auntie got it taken care of *picking her up* come on.

Jan: *laughing* dymond!!!