I am Destruction Itself

"I am the one you summoned. My name is Vegeta Yonsei, the God of Destruction you called for, and I am here to grant your wish to destroy this world, Bulma Briefs."

Bulma stared at him in silence with a funny look on her face, her jaw dropped to the ground as she tried to make sense of what this man was talking about.

She tilted her head slightly as she uttered a single, "Huh?" with a questioning look at him. In her mind, she began to wonder if he was joking or not.

And as if he read her thoughts, Vegeta let out a loud snort. "Of course, I'm not! Do I look like I am someone who would make a joke? Hm?"

'Then he must be insane. Someone who has a few loose screws over his head.'

Vegeta's frown deepened when he heard her thoughts.

Bulma's eyebrows furrowed, eyeing the garments he was wearing with a criticizing gaze. "Ooh! I remember you now. You were that crazy handsome guy with a vain attitude three years ago!" she grumbled with a groggy tone. "--So, Mister... Vegetables--"

"--It's Vegeta--,"

"--I don't care, they sound the same and that's fine with me!" Bulma abruptly yelled at him furiously.

"Grgh!" an angry vein popped out of Vegeta's wide forehead as he scowled deeply at the woman, his eyes and jaw twitching in his annoyance. The disrespect of this woman to his great name is unforgivable.

"You say you are the God of Destruction, huh? Hahahahaha." Bulma laughed groggily. "That's a cool username but I think it's pretty common. Even my boyfriend- I mean ex-boyfriend was called the God of Destruction on the baseball field. How about you? Maybe you call yourself that because you are a player to women. You look like you are the type of man who would play with women. A God of Destruction for women's hearts I could say."

Vegeta rolled his eyes off her. He guessed it was terrible timing for him to appear right in front of her. She's too drunk to even be aware of what she was saying to him. He glared at her, his irises flashing an ominous magenta glow around his dilated black pupils.

"Go to sleep, woman," he commanded. Bulma's eyes rolled backward and her head slumped forward.

Vegeta felt embarrassed at himself. Why are Earthling women such an enigma? He shook his head and decided to pick her up in his muscular arms. Using ki sensing, he traced her ki back to her apartment suite, used his powers over electromagnetism to open the electronic digital door lock, and threw her on the sofa. Bulma was too drunk to care but she moaned and groaned at her impact.

Vegeta let out an annoyed groan and he glared at the woman disgustingly. Was choosing her a mistake? Was he wrong about responding to her prayer?

"Whis," he called.

His guide angel appeared out of thin air right behind him. "Yes, milord?"

Vegeta turned his head over his shoulders, frowning at him, "Is this the kind of woman that impresses you?" he asked, pointing at the drunken woman.

Whis laughed, "Well, certainly not that part of her. But I understand that she had been through a lot, especially on her birthday."

"Why?"

Whis tapped his scepter to the floor to show Vegeta what happened to Bulma. "Her boyfriend cheated on her and he also broke up with her after he said such terrible things to her. Of course, anyone with a heart torn asunder like hers will act as she did."

"Tch! Their stupid emotions make me sick to my stomach!" Vegeta growled. He gave Yamcha's image in the hologram a fierce glare. "So, should I destroy this human?"