(𝟗) 𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐥

Sun rays were touching my face when William kissed my cheek and hugged me close to his heart

Oh, I loved lazy mornings so much.

"Good morning, love" He whispered in my ear, his voice so rough and gritty.

Turning around to look at him, I said "Good Morning, Willy" and giggled playfully

What? I liked "Willy". Connor's quite eccentric but he is damn funny. I give credit where it's due.

I could tell William was a bit annoyed due to his scrunched eyebrows and narrowed eyes.

" Uh huh, Willy it is. It's a cute name don't you think? " I asked him, barely controlling my laughter.

His lips twitched a bit, as if he wanted to say something but he couldn't.

Without saying anything he just got out of the bed and came to my side.

Putting his hand under my knees and back, he just picked me up and walked towards the shower.

Needless to say, he fucked me in the shower before letting me out of our room.

I was standing in the kitchen today and Miss. Nell (our housekeeper) was standing beside me with a very scared expression.

Miss. Nell was a divorced woman with no child, she was in her late thirties. She was sweet, gentle and caring. Taking care of such a huge mansion was no easy job but she did it very well. Every nook and corner of the house was always gleaming. No dirt, no cobweb or no stain in sight.

She was gorgeous with her light blonde hair and poreless skin. She was such a gentle soul to be kept around. If I ever had children, I would hire her as the nanny and give the house kepper job to someone else.

When we first moved in this house, the mere idea of having a housekeeper, gardener and an in-house chef was a little over bearing to say the least. And William insisted on having a butler too. Can you imagine? Anyways the housekeeper was quite necessary with my hectic job and this big white House.

Right now though, Miss. Nell seemed as if she'd seen a ghost. Deciding to let my curiosity win , I quitely asked her "what happened, why do you look so scared?"

Her head snapped to her side and said "Why are you cooking? Where is Miles?"

Oh, I got it. Miles was our in-house chef and Miss. Nell had a little something for him.