𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, drive who crazy?

wrapping his fingers firmly around the base, wade gave a couple curtsy pumps before lolling his tongue from his mouth. even with the mask still covering most parts of his rugged face, logan could sense the weight of a heated gaze locked onto his every facial expression. the intensity of the stare conveyed a desire to see him falter under pressure, but he remained composed, determined not to show any weakness.

even with his new resolve, the sensation of a damp tongue gliding up his shaft shot waves of pleasure coursing through his very being. all the pent-up sexual frustration he felt moments ago dispersed throughout his body and left a bitter-sweet aftertaste in its wake. it had been so long since someone had touched him, let alone tasted him.

as clear beads of milky precome began bubbling to the tip, they were soon devoured by the curious tongue, eager to savor every last droplet. the head was then taken past the cracked, blood-oozing lips, leaving logan fighting to keep himself in check.

the desperate groans emanated from deep within him, yearning to escape, and yet he managed to bite them back before they could breach his lips.

with the feeling of five tongues swirling around his touch-deprived cock it was no wonder he was this responsive. logan felt as though he was being consumed by an unsightly creature, one that had gone without a meal for weeks on end.

"fuck.." logan muttered a harsh curse under his shaken breaths, his voice low as he struggled to suppress the unholy sound rippling in his vocal cords. a familiar sensation began pooling in his gut, practically boiling him from the inside out. as he grew closer to his release, his voice began slipping through the cracks. panting and groaning every time the other's tongue ran a lap underneath his sensitive head.

his fingers curled around one another, seeking something to grip onto as he neared the point of no return. that was until he heard it. a slight but apparent pop sounded from between his legs, leaving the blissful feelings to disperse back inside his body.

logan's head shot up, his piercing eyes reflecting pure, unfiltered annoyance that coursed through his veins like a potent narcotic. with a furrowed brow and claws flexed, he opened his mouth to speak his mind, a surge of frustration compelling him to question how long this teasing game would last before it reached its boiling point.

however, before the words had a chance to leave his open jaw, his breath suddenly hitched, and the wave of pleasure returned once more. suddenly, the anger was washed away by the warmth of a mouth enclosing around him.

with a deep blissful moan, his head involuntarily jerked backward, sinking into the supportive cushioned seat. his claws tightened their grip on the headrest, leaving puncture marks as he sought more support.

logan felt like he had stepped into an entirely different dimension as he sat there; his jaw hung open, and eyes fluttered shut. "fuck wade- don't you dare stop." he let out a menacing growl, but there was a hint of desperation in his tone that betrayed the tough facade he was trying to maintain.

craving more attention, logan bucked his hips forward, trying to ram his cock deeper down the other's tight little throat. however, the hands still caressing his thighs kept him stationary.

as the other's attempts to gag him failed, wade took notice and decided to take a different approach. he began rubbing in delicate, clockwise motions, slowly inching closer and closer toward the connecting center, carefully adjusting his technique as he went along. (basically trying to hurry this along before he got lockjaw)

logan sent an annoyed groan dripping like venom from his lips. he wouldn't be fully satisfied till he felt the walls of wade's throat enclosing around his throbbing cock. watching from the reclined passenger seat as his dick disappeared every time wade bobbed his head. logan's lips produced a soft whine, akin to a puppy seeking a reward for its good behavior.