part 1✧.*

(3rd person pov)

It was 7am, and y/m was lying down in her twin sized bed. she had wokeb up early by habit. she got up feeling slightly lightheaded she swiftly moved to the kitchen where she met bom.

"your awake early" bom said with a cute smile.

"habit now" you explained ,"how's your schedule today"

"boring im just going to stay home and maybe go somewhere to eat, you?" bom responded as she went to pick her shoes of choice.

"im free too can i join you we have no good food and if i don't leave the house and talk to other people i might go insane" you say as you make your way to the bathroom to get ready.

"sure i really didn't want to go out by myself anyways" bom giggles.

"can we quickly visit the company i forgot my bag there btw" u quickly ask"

TIME SKIP

you and bom make your way into the company in peaceful silence. as you wait for the company elevator as you left your jacket in one of the dance practise rooms. as you wait you think to yourself. 'why does everything feel so repetitive i though being an idol would be a bit more dynamic but i feel so .. bored ugh i neeeeed change or maybeeeee...someone?' u smile at the idea of a tall handsome man of your dreams.

the elevator doors open and bom slowly move into the elevator staring at her brightly coloured phone. she looks up to ask something before something cached her attention behind you.

"where you going to say something" you question her.

"never mind that look at this" she points to a flyer "roommate with other clebs yes pleaseee" she said her eyes widening

you turn around to read this flyer ' maybe this is what i need eheheh'. you read the flyer trying to find some sort of catch this is exactly what you need change. you would get to meet new people and live somewhere new. you felt excitement but scared? the only fault is you didn't want to sign up by your self but then your realised,,,

"BOM we have to do this please i really want to sign up but im scar-"

"don't worry girlll same and i can tell you need some sort of change in your life all you do is sit in our dorms or stay at the company you need this also this will be fun for me too teheeh" she quickly ensure you.

"OMG tyyyy bom this is going to be so exciting " you say with excitement, you both squirm in even more excitement~ BUT then suddenly, ,the elevator doors open.

"wait isn't this our floor" bom says breaking the excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N heyy first chapter sorry for bad spelling and grammar btw :3 alsooo i made y/n part of 2ne1 .

if anyone one has any ideas pls tell me also whos excited to meet chanyeolllllllll