Chapter 1

(Amalia's point of view)
While looking outside at the evening sky, I felt Ryunosuke touch my shoulder with his right hand and turned to him. "Is something wrong?", he asked. "No. I honestly just feel at peace with being able to watch the sun go down.", I replied. "Fair enough. On top of that, the sky becomes a somewhat lovely array of colors at sunset.", he said. "Indeed, Brother.", Gin agreed just as she and Taro joined us while Katsumi, Shinya, Yuji, Takahiro, Rin, Sayaka, Nina and Zenaida looked around the building behind us. "Say, Gin.", I said. "Yes, Amalia?", she asked. "How much longer do you think we'll be able to keep hidden in this place for?", I asked. "Who knows.", she replied. "Akutagawa!", Takahiro said. We turned around to see him run over to us while holding a metal briefcase in his hands. He dropped it and some items tumbled out of it. My heart sank when I noticed what was attached to its handle. "Are those handcuffs?!", I asked. "It looks like it.", Ryunoskue replied. Suddenly, a bullet hit my right arm and we turned to see six outlaws walking towards us. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me.", I said while holding my bleeding arm with my left hand. "Outlaws?! What the hell are they doing here?!", Taro asked aloud. One by one, Nina, Sayaka, Rin, Zenaida, Katsumi, Shinya, Yuji and Takahiro lost their lives due to the bullets and the outlaws exited the building with the metal briefcase and the objects we'd found in it while I watched from behind a tall marble pillar. I kept myself hidden behind the pillar as Taro and Ryunosuke ran outside to go take out all six of them. "Amalia.", Gin weakly said as I made my way over to where she was laying. "I'm here for you, Gin.", I replied.