Chapter 2

(Taro's point of view)
After a bit of walking, Ryunosuke and I made it to where the gunmen were. We clutched at our injuries while limping towards them. "Please give us some help.", he said. "Huh? Are the two of you seriously hoping to die?", one of them asked just before the other five walked over to us. We activated our abilities and took out two of them. The other four pulled out their rifles and began shooting at us. We easily dodged the shots and took out two of the other four. The last two shot at us, causing us to fall to the street with bullets in our chests. The moment they flipped us over onto our backs, we opened our eyes back up and used our abilities to slay both of them. "Those gunmen are all dead.", he said when they fell down lifeless. "Yes. It's about time as well.", I replied as we looked up at the night sky. "I see you two were able to kill those gunmen.", a voice suddenly said and we turned to see a young man whose face we couldn't really see due to it being nighttime. "What the?! Just how long have you been here for?!", I asked. "Not real long. The reason I'm even here is to give you two a offer to join the organization I'm a part of.", he replied. "Our answer is no.", we said. "Is that so?", he asked. "Yes.", I responded. Sighing, he walked over and placed his foot on our stomachs. "If that's going to be what your answer is, I have no reason to be here.", he said before turning to leave. "Wait! What are you about to do?!", I asked. "Who knows. But tonight won't be the only time you two see me.", he responded. He then left while we both screamed loudly.