Chapter 1: Manager?

A/N: Me at the start of the book:

Me at the end 😭:

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Key:
E/C- Eye Colour
L/C- Lip Colour
H/C- Hair Colour
H/L- Hair Length
N/N- Nickname
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
B/S- Breast Size (A/N: 💀🙏)
A/N- Author's Note (Not relevant to story)

TW in book description
I would also like to point out that I, in no way, shape, or form support any of the things I'm about to write about 😭😭
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

It was a cool autumn morning and you were walking to school. Your H/L H/C hair swayed ( A/N: If you're bald ignore this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) with every step you took. Karasuno High school was your new school. You arrived at campus for the first day of school. The hallways were bustling with student activity. Girls were by their lockers talking about which boys they thought were cute. Hunky jocks were leaning against walls talking about all the girls they were going to get with. Nerds were seen sitting inside classrooms playing chess and other similar games. It was surprising seeing that everyone landed somewhere that they belonged. Where were you going to end up?

You walked to your classroom before the bell rang and sat in your assigned seat. You took out your phone and began to scroll, attempting to pass time until school started. A short blonde girl walked into the classroom. She had short hair with a side ponytail. She took a seat next to you. Noticing the girl you looked at her and decided to introduce yourself.

𝐘/𝐍:
"Hey, I'm L/N Y/N. What about you?" You asked the girl. She looked shocked that you said anything to her. And her face heated up.

𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢:
"I-IM H-HITOKA YACHI! N-NICE TO MEET YOU Y-Y/N-SAN." She stuttered, her face still beat red. She looked nervous.

You giggled, making Yachi blush harder.

𝐘/𝐍:
"Nice to meet you too Yachi-Chan. I look forward to spending our time in school together." You smiled at her before the bell rung. The teacher walked into the classroom and began their lecture.