Chapter 2: Incident

A month had gone by and you found yourself enjoying the company of the Volleyball team. And they seemed to feel the same way. It was a Friday, after school.

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚:
"Y/N-Chan!! Do you want to go to the convenience store after practice with me and Yachi-Chan?!! The meat buns there are so good!"

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚:
"BOKE! She's better off getting milkshakes with me!"

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢:
"Hey Y/N-Chan, Tsuki was wondering if you want to go to the mall with us!"

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚:
"Urusai Yamaguchi!"

𝐍𝐨𝐲𝐚:
"Y/N's going to hang out with her Senpais!! Me and Tanaka were going to take her to the movies."

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚:
"Y/N-Chan! Would you like to study with us third years? We don't mind helping you with your homework at all."

𝐘/𝐍:
"O-Oh, well umm-"

The boys all crowded you, each one expecting you to spend time with them after practice. Thankfully you were cut off by Ukai.

𝐔𝐤𝐚𝐢:
"EVERYONE GATHER ROUND. YOU WILL ALL BE HAVING A PRACTICE MATCH WITH NEKOMA TOMORROW. WE EXPECT YOU TO ARRIVE AT 4:30 TOMORROW, BEFORE THE BUS LEAVES.GET TO PRACTICING."

Everyone was bubbling with excitement to hear that they'd be going to Tokyo for a practice match.

𝐘/𝐍
"Nekoma? Who are they?"

Y/N asked Kiyoko.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨
"They're Karasuno's rival school in Tokyo."

Y/N nodded in understanding as everyone readied themselves for today's practice. The boys seemed to be more focused than usual after Ukai's announcement. Even Hinata and Kageyama had stopped bickering for a moment. They all were determined to be ready for tomorrow's practice match and to beat Nekoma. The boys all worked themselves and needed a break.

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨
"Y/N-Chan, can you refill these two water bottles outside?"

𝐘/𝐍
"Of course, Kiyoko-San!"

Y/N hurried outside as to not keep anyone waiting. She was facing the water fountain and was filling the bottles. A chill went down her spine as she felt a hand cover her mouth. And an arm wrap around her waist.

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚
"Y/N-Chan~ you could've asked for my help yknow. I wouldn't have minded being alone with you."

Y/N stood in fear as she couldn't do anything else. She couldn't scream because of his hand covering her mouth. He tightened his grip clawing into her cheeks as he moved his hand that was around her waist to cup her B/S breasts, squeezing them roughly. Y/N let out a whimper of pain, only encouraging Hinata's actions.

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚
"I know you're enjoying this, but I wouldn't tell anyone if I were you~ I wouldn't want to hurt you if word got out, right Y/N?"

His hands were still on you. But you nodded regardless, fearful of what he might do. He licked your neck before releasing you, dropping you onto the grassy area in front of the fountain. You sat still as you heard the gym door closing as Hinata went back inside.

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She's so gorgeous.. I couldn't help myself, I had to have a taste of her. Nobody will believe her either.. Nobody would ever believe that Hinata Shoyo could ever hurt anyone, especially not her. I can't wait to see what else she'll let me do..

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Why'd he do that to me.. I haven't done anything wrong to him have I? I have to get away from him... But we have a practice match tomorrow. I can't let Kiyoko and Yachi do everything alone. After tomorrow, I'll quit..

After practice Y/N walked home, and settled onto her bed, still shook up after the interaction with Hinata. She was dreading tomorrow, having to see Hinata again. She thought he was a sweet innocent boy, why would he ever do anything like that. After much struggle, Y/N went to sleep.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Short chapter because of no motivation. Sorry gang 😔