Chapter 4: Unwelcome Gift + NOTICE

Y/N opened her eyes upon hearing sparrows chirping, signaling the arrival of the day. She stretched and carried herself out of bed.

'My legs are really hurting for some reason.. I'll go on a run, that might help. I might as well hang out with Yamaguchi too today' Y/N thought as she began changing into clothes more appropriate for the occasion.

She walked out of her room and made her way to her front door. She put on her shoes, grabbed her keys, and opened the door.

A box was placed upon her doormat. It was a gift box adorned with pink wrapping and a ribbon. She scanned the box, confused about it's origins. Changing her plan for the morning, she picked up the box and went back inside. She stared at the box, interested, and saw a small tag placed on the box.

"To: Y/N L/N From: N." Was printed in a basic font. She stepped into her room and set the package down on her desk. She untied the delicate ribbon before removing the wrapping. She noticed a faint smell coming from the box. "Perhaps it's a food item?" She muttered to herself. She took the cap off of the box.

Inside the box was a dead sparrow. The inside of the box stained red as it shiny intestines lay visibly beside it's corpse. A slit run from the top of it's neck to it's backside and it's insides were hollow, it's innards being right next to it. A small letter 'I' was imprinted onto one of the sides of the box. The sparrow's heart was poorly taped underneath the letter. One of it's curved ribs was taped underneath the heart. The entirety spelt a messy "I ♡ U".

Y/N stumbled backwards upon seeing the bird. Her eyes widened as the realization hit her. She stumbled to her bathroom before spilling her empty stomach. Tears stained her face as she rested her head on the toilet seat. She heard a slight buzzing, before reaching into her pocket to reach her phone. An unknown number was calling. Hesitantly, she answered.

" Y/N! I'm so glad you answered, I know it's early sorry if I woke you up" Yamaguchi's voice echoed through the speaker. Relief washed over her. Upon hearing his voice. She sniffled before answering, "I'm sorry Yamaguchi I can't hang out today." She felt tears start to whell up in her eyes again. "Oh. Why's that?" Yamaguchi asked concerned upon hearing the hurt in her voice. Y/N sobbed and told everything to Yamaguchi. She told him about the sparrow, the name on the tag, and the cryptic message written with the sparrow's innards. "Y/N..that sounds horrible. Me and Tsukki can come over to help if you'd like." Yamaguchi offered, worry evident throughout his voice. "I'd like that" Y/N replied.

She hung up the phone and stumbled towards her front door, eating for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to arrive.

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I hear the beeping on my phone, signaling the end of the call. Slowly, I lowered the phone from my ear. "She's not coming" I said facing Tsukishima, Hinata, and Kageyama. They sat in my living room. We had met up before we were 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 to see Y/N.

"Ehh??? Why not" Hinata whined. We all know what he did to her and how she's been avoiding him ever since. He desperately wanted to see her. "𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 gave her an unwelcome package. Which one of you was it." I said sternly, keeping eye contact with the others. "Package?" Kageyama piqued. "None of us gave her anything." Tsuki replied irritation evident in his voice. I sigh "Well regardless, she wants me and Tsuki to come over. Come on." I motioned towards Tsukishima as I started walking towards my front door. "Hey!! What about us!" Hinata hurried after Tsuki and myself. "Yeah, we should come too" Kageyama chimed in, wanting to see Y/N.

I glanced over at Tsuki, he seemed unfazed. I sighed once more before motioning them forwards, insinuating that they could come along with us.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She sat on her couch, still shaken by the sight of the bird's corpse inside of her bedroom. A loud knock came from the door. She hesitantly peeked though the peephole and saw a worried Yamaguchi. She swung open the door and engulfed him in a hug. Tears started to rush their way out of her eye ducts once more.

Surprised by the sudden affection, Yamaguchi hugged her back, a heavy blush crept along his face. He gently rubbed her back as an attempt to comfort her. "Let's head inside shall we" He smiled gently before moving to make his way into her home.

She looked around to see that Tsukishima, Kageyama, and 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 were also accompanying Yamaguchi. She kept her head down, embarrassed and mad at herself forc tying in front of four boys.

A/N: I AM DISCONTINUING THIS STORY. WRITING ABOUT AND ROMANTICIZING RAPE WILL NEVER BE OKAY, REGARDLESS IF I SAY BEFOREHAND THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT IT. IF SOMEONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE THIS HORRIBLE FETISH THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD. I WILL CONTINUE WRITING OTHER STORIES BUT THIS ONE AND OTHERS LIKE THIS WILL BE ENDED.

Total word count: 885