Chapter 2

Authors Note:

Chapter 2

Madison's P.O.V

When i woke up it was 10 am .I uasally dont wake up early ever since i got out of high school . It was the 5th of April tommorrow was the concert. Jaden and I were so excited. Today I was going to the hospital and the animal shelter i volenteer at both of them i just love little kids but i hate the stage that some of them are in, i try to make them not think about there illnesses and the animal shelter because i love animals there just so fasinating.

Jaden also volenteers at the animal shelter and hospital we always leave at 11:30 to go to the hospital and then leave there at 3:00 and then go straight to the animals and leave there at 5:30. It's a lot of fun .

It was now 10:45 and i was done getting dressed and doing my daily routeans in the morning. I was walking down the hall, when i got to the stairs i hop on the railing and slide down it. Usually i land pretty well, but this time I didnt because i slipped off the rail and hit my head pretty hard but i was fine after a while .Hopefully it didnt leave a mark i have to look perfect for tommorrow.

Jadens P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock . It was playing Hotel California my favorite song. It was

only 8:30.I hate waking up early!!!

I still had a while till me and Madison go volenteer at the hospital and animal shelter. After a while of just laying in my bed in decided i should wake up.It was now 9:30 i had layed in my bed for an hour.

I went to my walk-in closet and picked out an outfit.I put on jeans and a one direction shirt.I then walk over to my washroom and did my hair and a little bit of make-up just mascara and lip gloss.Walking back to my bedroom to get my phone i looked at the clock it was 10:30.Great i still have a half an hour.Maybe Madisons done and we can leave early.

Madison's P.O.V

I was watching sponge bob when someone interrupted it.I Iooked at my phone and saw that Jaden was calling me. I picked it up.

PHONE CALL (M-Madison J-Jaden)

J- hey Boobear, can we leave early i'm bored and i have nothing else to do?

M-sure! i'll start driving to your house now.

J- ok see ya in a few

M-ok love ya

J-love ya to

PHONE CALL ENDED

I hopped it to my SL 600 and drove to jadens house

Jadens P.O.V

Madison had arrived at my house at around 11:10.We were on our way to the hospital

It was 11:25 when we got to the hospital we were walking in through the doors and then I started thinking.

I always loved kids there just so cute I dont understand why cute little kids have to get the worst sicknesses.

It just breaks my heart to see scars and how fragile they look. I feel as though i have to try to help them so I did and i joined the hospital and now volenteer.

4 and a bit hours later

It was now 2:30 and me and Madison were just leaving the hospital going to the animal shealter

I  wanted to adopt all the animals there they were so beautiful.

We got to the shealter at around 2:50 or so.

Madison and I walked most of the animals and gave them water and food and checked to see if they had any injuries or were hurt .

None of them were hurt or had any injuries which was really good.

It was now 5:30 and Madison and I were exhausted!

Madison dropped me off and I walked up to my steps and went in side my house.

I walked up my stairs and went into my bedroom and put my pajamas on and went to bed without taking off my make-up or anything I was to tired.

After about 5 minutes of thinking about none sence i went to sleep and waited to awake from my slumber and see what adventures i shall have tommorrow

Madisons P.O.V.

After dropping off Jaden I went home and entered my house and fell asleep in my amazing bed.

hopeing tommorrow is just as amazing as today.

***************************************************************************

hey everyone or no one

i hope you like my book so far im srry if im jumping all over the place or if its confusing as i said its my first book so pls dont hate me !

-love Madison