.Prologue to Chaos.

"I hate you..." Hyunjin's voice cracked, his eyes filled with a mixture of anger and betrayal.

"Why...what did I do?" another voice trembled, confusion and hurt evident.

"You knew about everything, but you kept it from me! And I'm not just talking to you," Hyunjin shouted, his gaze sweeping across the room , "I'm talking to all of you!"

"But..." someone began to protest, their voice faltering.

"Don't tell me what to do anymore!" Hyunjin snapped, his hands clenched into fists.

"But we are—" another tried to speak, desperation creeping into their tone.

"Please... I beg you," Hyunjin whispered, his voice breaking, his earlier anger giving way to a plea filled with pain.

There was a moment of silence before someone muttered , "Whatever you want... we will go."

Will they manage to clear the misunderstanding that tore them apart?

King Hwang was a tyrant of a king, known for his ruthless and dominating ways. As a true-blooded alpha, he wielded his power without mercy, and his rage was as unpredictable as a storm. Sadly, his cruelty extended even to his own blood; his 8-year-old son bore the brunt of his father's hatred. For reasons known only to him, King Hwang harbored a deep resentment toward the boy. Perhaps it was because his son reminded him too much of his late wife, a woman he despised as much as he had once loved.

King Hwang's greed knew no bounds. He desired everything — including the throne — to be his alone. But fate had dealt him an unexpected blow; his son, born an omega, was still destined by custom to inherit the throne. Despite his father's contempt, Hyunjin grew up to be a stunningly beautiful prince. His beauty was spoken of in every kingdom, attracting suits from all corners of the globe. Hyunjin was the object of desire for princes and princesses alike, his allure almost too perfect to be real.

As tradition dictates, Hyunjin would learn his place in the world — whether he was an alpha, beta, or omega — on his 20th birthday. A grand celebration was to be held in his honor, hosted by his grandmother. Kings and queens from every realm would attend with their children, eager to witness the revelation of his destiny. It was a monumental event, one that promised perfection in every detail... Or so everyone believed. Because, as we all know, things rarely go as planned. Right? Right...?

Disclaimer:

This story contains mature themes and sensitive content, including:

Blood and Violence

Hatred and Cursing

Smut (Explicit Content)

Kidnapping

Boy x Boy Romance

Male Pregnancy (Omegas and pure omegas only)

Sensitive Topics and Depression (in the beginning)

Death and Killing

Suicidal Thoughts

Homophobic Speech

If any of these topics make you feel uncomfortable, I advise you not to read the story. However, if you don't mind these themes and have questions, feel free to ask.

Important Information About the Status System:

There are five different statuses, ranked from highest to lowest:

Pure-blooded Alpha

Alpha

Beta

Omega

Pure Omega

Key Facts:

Omegas are not treated as mere sex objects; however, they are generally much weaker than the other statuses.

Pure-blooded Alphas have red eyes, like the color of blood.

Alphas have golden eyes, Betas have orange eyes, Pure Omegas have ocean blue eyes, and Omegas have gray eyes.

Pure Omegas are incredibly rare and are considered a blessing; many people pray to be one.

Pure-blooded Alphas are highly valued for their exceptional skills.

_________________________________________________________________________

This is a revised version. Hope you guys like it. 😊