Wishes

VeronicaBetancourt23 asks: Barnaby, you found a lamp of a genie! Congratulations, you get 13 wishes! Don't think of killing the genie because genies cannot be killed and they are immortal!

Hoo hoo hoo hoo! Thirteen wishes? And since genies are immortal, they don't need to pay the token fee, little bird!

1. My first wish had to be that Emmy Oxford brat would stop... uh... what is that word Sonicphobia uses? "Respawning?" Yeah. Wish to strip that quirk from her.

2. Oh hoo hoo hoo! I can bend reality but I wish to have Chikn' Nugget's gifts! Imagine me changing anything to however I want!

3. I wish to know how to spice up the party!

4. I wish there were a million more gruesome ways to die! Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo! Wait... I can travel wherever I please! I wonder how Wally Darling and my bestie Snatcher is doing...?

5. I wish people would quit stealing my stuff! It's annoying!

6. Wish I could find my kid... I spent a hundred years searching for their soul to bring home.

7. I am definitely wishing for different outfits that compliment my waistcoat and gem! Maybe hoopskirts!

8. I wish that goat would join my party.

9. I wish I knew more about Sonicphobia. They're very... closed off. Despite being open and transparent. He can be quite... distant. And some things about her make zero sense. What I do know about Sonicphobia is that they're gender fluid for the sole purpose of pissing off society!

10. I wish to know what those fleshy looking axolotls that dominate the planet in one universe are. They don't have gills, and they have claws like owls, but no feathers or fur. I've seen them on my Twitter. But they know I exist and some even dress up as me! Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo! They don't have tails but seem to have good balance... and their faces are like mine but most can't see in the dark. Hoo hoo, what gives?

11. I wish my dreams would come true! Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!

12. I wish someone would make a giant weighted plushie of me!

13. Wish there was a cult surrounding me as a god.

Sonicphobia: *discreetly hides the Discord server "The Barnacult" from Barnaby and clears throat awkwardly* Barnaby? Is now a good time as any to bring up that I'm starting to think about making a weighted blanket-plush thing with your design or nah?

Barnaby: Hoo hoo hoo! Did I hear you right, Sonicphobia?

Sonicphobia: Yes. Reason why is to compensate for the loss of my own plushie.

Barnaby: Hoo hoo hoo hoo! Don't do anything weird with it!

Sonicphobia: You can sleep easy, Barnaby. I'm asexual.

Barnaby: Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha! That is the most relieving thing I heard you say!