PART NUMERO 4 (a different perspective)

HWA-YOUNG POV

As I sat down waiting for my strawberry cheesecake and my cappuccino to come I looked outside and noticed how there were a lot of kids outside with there parents since there was a playground nearby the coffee shop.

I didn't know how to react but instead of crying or at
least somewhat having some tears i instead smiled slightly since all of the kids seemed to have a healthy relationship with their family members.

But as I continued to smile at the little kids with their family the girl who I was at the cashier register came with my order. I slightly mumbled a small 'thank you' before she bowed and left.

I was excited since this would be the first food that I would be having since I came to Korea. I got my fork,
scooped some of the strawberry cheesecake and ate it.

I closed my eyes since it tasted soo good and I loved how when you bit into it you could taste the delicious flavors burst in your mouth. I kept eating some before I grabbed a napkin that the lady gave me when she gave me my order.

I wiped my mouth with it since I had some of the strawberry cheesecake around my lips and mouth. I decided to also finally try the cappuccino since I haven't tried that yet.

I drank some and I also loved how it tasted I thought that maybe I would come here more often since it wasn't that expensive and the pastries tasted delicious.

And also since it wasn't a long walk from my apartment.

I finally finished eating my exquisite meal I left the cafe after saying thank you to the lady and after cleaning my mess since i kinda made a big mess.

I realized how I still had some time before it would turn 9 pm. I didn't know what I would do soo I walked a little since I didn't bring my car. I kept walking until I came across a little shop that looked like it had a lot of cute clothes.

I entered the store and was greeted by one of the workers there. I walked until I found some cute jeans I decided that I would but these. I continued to walk until I came across a cute shirt that I thought would fit with the jeans that I was going to buy.

I kept shopping until I finally finished shopping there and guess what I guess I took myself on a little shopping spree since I spent more than a hundred dollars on that single shop.

I didn't mind tho since this was just the start and I knew I would buy way more clothes and other stuff. I decided that I would finally go home since it was starting to become late but not that that late.

TIME SKIP

I finally arrived at my apartment I just had to grab my key card so I could enter. I entered, took off my shoes and put down my bags before I fell on the comfortable couch.

I didn't want to be lazy since I would probably regret if I did so I grabbed my shopping bags and headed to my bedroom.

I came to my room and put the bags down since my hands were kinda sore. But nonetheless I picked the bags up again and walked to my walk-in closet. I organized all of the newly bought clothes before flopping myself on my bed since I was exhausted and my feet hurt from all of the walking I did today.

I continued to stay on my bed before checking what time it was.

It was 7:56

Which meant that I almost spent a whole hour shopping and getting some meals along the way of course. I decided why wouldn't I take a little sleep since i haven't slept since I boarded the plane to come to Korea.

I put some headphones on since with music I would be able to sleep better and more comfortably. I slowly but surely drifted to a deep slumber, getting comfortable in my new but cozy bed sheets.