˚✧ ‧˚₊ ❆ ‧ ₊ ⊹˚003

˚✧ ‧˚₊ ❆ ‧ ₊ ⊹˚ CLEANING THE LIVING ROOM WITH KISHORI SITTING ON THE COUCH WITH HER CHUBBY CHEEKS PUFFED OUT

You tried to ignore the obviously upset girl who had walked into the living room in the middle of your cleaning then sat on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest.

The only thing is--

"Hmph!"

She would huff out angrily to make her presence known until you had asked her what was wrong. The thing is, she got this habit from Mikey himself. Every time you would get into a disagreement with him or just deny anything he wanted he will sulk all day, purposely in your sight and if you ended up not giving in he would somehow drag the children into it.

When that doesn't work and by the time it was time for the two of you to go to sleep, he would only pout then muttered lies of how you didn't love him enough-

You swear sometimes he acts as the children--

"Hmph! Hmph! Hmph!--"

"Kishori!" Calling to the girl who kept her adorable scowl, you stopped in the middle of the living room resting your palms on your hips. "Please do tell me what made you so upset?"

Kishori's lower lip began to quivered until she cried out, streams of tears falling down her cheeks as she spoke. "P-Papa is training the stupid boys but won't train me! B-Because he doesn't want me to get hurt!"

Tilting your head back with a groan, you inhaled gently "Manjiro.. I swear... Sweetie, Papa-- he treats you different than the boys because you are his only daughter--"

"He doesn't love me! H-He fights with bubbas but not me!"

"Now what kind of Papa does that?"

Hearing the front door opening, Izana walks inside with Monica following-- Kishori's small figure instantly runs to the two making Monica kneel to welcome the child with open arms.

"Papa is being mean! H-He won't train with me!"

Standing up with Kishori, Monica gasped out gently wiping her thumb across her chubby cheeks "He won't? Well, why don't we change that."

"Where is the shortie?" Izana asked, you shook your head with a small smile gazing at the two. "Don't start anything. It's only because he could go a little tougher on the boys."

"Higher."

"Hiya!"

"Come on, is that all you got?" Mikey smirks gently as he gazed down at the triplets who glared at him from
his taunting.

"Momoka, Suika," Yuzuki muttered, making the two blonde boys nod, Mikey quirked an eyebrow until Momoka and Suika split up in different directions as Yuzuki ran towards their father through the middle.