chapter 1

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!
_________

"Oh, come on! This could be probably be a good thing for the both of you!" Mayor Jones exclaims to the two teens that sat before him in utter desperation, seeming to be a few seconds from ripping out his hair.

The two teens before him, Osiah and his girlfriend Kioni did nothing but stared at the older male with blank, annoyed looks on their faces. Osiah was leaning back against the couch, manspreading as his girlfriend was tucked up into his side, her arms were around his waist, her head laying against his shoulder as he rubs her side gently. He was trying to control his anger, his jaw clenched as he stared down his uncle who was trying to not let his nervousness show.

Osiah and Kioni both wore matching pjs, socks on their feet. Kioni had a silk black bonnet on her head, while her boyfriend wore a dark red one on his.

Both teens were annoyed because they were sleeping not too long ago until the Mayor decided to wake them up before he dragged them into the livingroom. It almost made Osiah punch the shit out of the male but he held back.

Maybe it was important, maybe Fred or Shaggy was in the hospital- or maybe it was one of the others that had got hurt. Oh but no, the second he and Kioni had sat down tiredly on the couch, the older man asked them to watch- hang around the scooby gang.

Hell fucking no.

It's been ten minutes since Mayor Jones tried getting them to agree with no luck. "We said no," Osiah deadpans. His voice was rough, always has been but it was a bit deeper than normal because he was sleeping not too long ago and he was still tired.

The male stood tall at 6'1½, his skin's a light shade of brown and he has vitiligo. It was on his face, arms, stomach, back and thighs. He was a bit on the muscular side and lean. He has dirty blond locs, a mole near his cheek and brown eyes. He also has slightly plump lips, though his upper lip was a bit thinner than the one at the bottom. His voice was low, husky, deep and as mentioned before, it was a bit deeper when he's just waking but it's also that way when he's sleepy as well.

Oh and he has a lip piercing.

"A few times, might I add." Kioni adds on to her boyfriends words with a sigh. She was the nicest of the two and she wasn't even that nice which should tell you alot.

Unlike her boyfriend, Kioni stood abit on the short side. She is 5'4 even though she lies and says 5'5. Her skin tone was abit- alotish more darker than her boyfriends own. She has black eyes, plump lips and a nose ring. Her hair were in mini twists at the moment. She has a curvy figure, a figure that has her man in a chokehold- which is what she would add. She had a small pudge on her stomach and a few stretch marks lattering her body, mostly on her stomach and thighs. Her voice is light, soft as if she's trying to talk down an scared animal. But that's just how it even, even when she's pissed off.

Mayor Jones sighs loudly, leaning back into the chair he was sitting on, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"They got arrested again," he breathes out and peaks at the teen who seemed unbothered. "Nothing new," the two of them said with light shrugs and the man groans out in annoyance at that, closing his eyes.

Of course that wouldn't have riled them up or anything, he should have known as the two stopped being surprised after the third time that the scooby gang had gotten arrested.

And to be honest, not even Mayor Jones is ever surprised anymore when he gets a call that Fred's in jail, again.

But that didn't matter right now, he just needs this too with the group. Not that they would even do much but he knows that the couple would make sure that the kids would atleast be safe. Because with the way things were going, they needed all the help they could get- even if said help was coming from a couple that did give a shit about mysteries or anything really other than each other, food and a bit of weed.