chapter 2

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!

this is literally my favorite book cause of my love for scooby doo so i really hope that y'all are enjoying it so far even though it's meh at the moment. 💕
________________

Kioni walks besides her boyfriend while they follow behind Fred who was has a flashlight in his hand, shining it around the cave the group was walking through.

"I regret this shit already," Osiah mutters to his girlfriend, keeping her close to his body, his arm now wrapped around her waist tightly instead of his hand being in her hand.

His words caused his girlfriend to glance up at the taller male, seeing the way his jaw was clenched, his eyes darting from one thing to the next. It was clear as day that he was worried for her, not wanting her to get hurt with the way he had her practically guled to his side and the way his eyes darted to any spot that made a sound. Osiah's protective of his Oni, has been since the day they met and this shit that they were now apart of seems to be more dangerous than they thought.

More dangerous than Osiah thought.

He couldn't lose Kioni because he would lose his mind. He would lose his will to live, his ability to love and he would lose himself.

When he'd say that Kioni is everything to him, he means it.

Losing her is out of the question, hell her getting hurt in any sort of way was also out of the question.

Osiah wasn't sure if wanted to do what they were being paid for anymore, not when his Kioni could get hurt or worse. Why did Fred and the others like doing this? He had no idea.

Maybe they were insane as hell and also on crack. However he wasn't insane nor on crack and neither is his lady.

"Siah," Kioni calls out softly causing him to instantly look down at her. "Yes dove? Are you okay?" He rushes out gently as his brows furrowed. "Baby, I need you to calm down," she says softly as she stops him from walking, the two teens falling behind. She cups the male cheeks as he frowns. "I can't," he sighs out as he rubs her side gently, leaning down more into her touch and towards her pretty as hell face.

He was scared. Not of the so called damn monsters but scared of his Kioni getting hurt. And to be honest, he'll beat the shit out of a monster if Kioni gets hurt at all because of them.

The teen before him pursed her lips and leans up slightly towards him, pressing her lips against his as her eyes fluttered close. Osiah was quick to respond to the kiss, his lips molding with her own as his grip on her waist tightens as he starts to devour her mouth.

This is his Kioni, his girlfriend and one day, his wife. He wasn't going to let some monster- real or fake- take her from him.

And that's a promise.

The shorter teen soon pulls away from the kiss while her boyfriend mindlessly chases after her lips, causing her to let out a soft laugh. Osiah groans lowly as he cracks an eye open.

"Stop playing with me, Ki." He grunts out as causing her to shiver in delight before he easily tugs her thick figure back up against him before he grabs her throat, his lips smashing against her own as a low moan came from the shorter teen. It made Osiah hum in approval as his lips continued moving against her own in a hungry frenzy, acting as if he was a man that's been denied water for too and was finally having it after months.

And thankfully for them, the team seem to be busy looking for clues, not paying any attention to the couple that's making out. Thought poor worried little brother Shaggy did glance their way to just make sure that Kioni was safe and okay.