Relentless♡Rivalry || Seungmin + Hyunjin ❤️‍🔥

[❤️‍🔥](🐶+🐭) - Relentless♡Rivalry

Top: Seungmin
Bottom: Hyunjin
Warnings: Hyunjin is a HOE, Seungmin is savage, degration, Neck grabbing, Face paint (actual paint-), Hyung kink, Neck sucking, teasing, nipple play, rope, vibrator, photos, public (sorta), collar, cock ring, humiliation.

PLOT: Hyunjin the schools Mr. Hot and Popular decides to try to scoop up a fragile and weak boy but quickly gets taught a lesson.

💜~~~~~~~💜

"Can't you believe it! THE Hwang Hyunjin just asked me on a date! I'm so happy, I won't be a virgin anymore!" A girl is heard talking to her friend from across the classroom.

Seungmin rolls his eyes and turns to his best friend Felix "Can't you BeLiEvE iT?!  The biGgEsT pLaYeR wIth AtlEasT a BiLlIoN STDs WaNts To SmaSh Me" Seungmin mocks the girl, instantly getting a laugh from Felix.

"Excuse me?" The girl says to Seungmin. "He's a very handsome person, of course, he has no STDs! "

"As long as you believe that" Seungmin rolls his eyes and looks back to Felix.

"What about this Hwang Hyunjin guy anyway? Is he like super muscular or something?" Seungmin asks himself while looking at Felix, instantly noticing him getting heart eyes. "Don't even think about it. You like Changbin remember" Seungmin scolds Felix. "Fair" Felix shrugs.

"I'll never be caught dead with him" Seungmin laughs.

"It would be funny if he had this class with us this semester. I've never seen him before and since schedules change now, we might get a class with him. " Felix asks.

"Hell no if he's here I'm switching out" Seungmin pouts. "Suit yourself, I like art though. " Felix holds up a pencil to his face and does aegyo. "Pfft you look stupid, and you marked on your face"

"Awww I did?! " Felix whines. "Yeah go to the bathroom. I'll tell you if that loser gets this class" Seungmin holds a thumbs up to Felix as he calmly leaves the classroom towards the bathroom, passing a blonde-haired male on the way out. Meanwhile, Seungmin notices this male walking into class and sitting on the other side of Seungmin.

"Hello man, what's your name? " Seungmin asks, hiding out his hand. The man grabs his hand and gives him a handshake "Oh my name is Hwang Hyunjin, and you?" Hyunjin says. Instantly seungmin retracted his hand and emptied sanitiser on them, not being secretive at all. "My name is Kim Seungmin," he says annoyed.

"What's up? I don't have influenza or anything" Hyunjin questions.

"Yeah, but you have a billion different kinds of STDs... " Seungmin hissed out as he was already halfway through the sanitiser bottle.

"I don't have any. I make sure to be safe, not that it's any of your business anyway" Hyunjin scoffs. "Yeah, whatever Chlamydia King" Seungmin ignored him and was already almost done with the sanitiser bottle when Hyunjin grabbed his hands "If you use any more love, you will damage your skin." Hyunjin smiles.

"EW-" Seungmin blurts out and pulls away, grabbing more hand sanitiser.

" I'm sure I can please you, Why are you playing so hard to get?" Hyunjin asks. "I would rather fuck a tree, to be honest".