Chapter Ten

Apart from the absolute hectic start of the week, the rest went by rather quickly and smoothly. Of course there were some bumps along the road, but nothing Jisung couldn't handle.

There were a few tests but he has an at least alright feeling with everyone. He had time to hang out with chan and changbin and all in all it was a rather normal week.

With the only exception that Minho and he started to call in the late evening. Sometimes they wouldn't speak at all, but neither of them cared.

"Jisung!" A high pitched voice snaps Jisung out of his thoughts.

Did he just say he had an awesome week? Nevermind that.

He sighs and gives both his friends a nod to leave already before turning around. If they had just walked quicker.

But no. Now Miyeon is waving at him from across the hall. She wants him to go to her.

"Just go. She probably wants to study again." Changbin says from behind and Jisung shortly looks at them. "You sure?"

They both shrugged.

"Wow, great help." Jisung rolls his eyes and chan sighs, "well, i wouldn't tell her you have a crush on her brother but apart from that, have fun."

"Fuck off." Is all Jisung says before starting to walk towards Miyeon , trying to be as quick as possible to get it over with.

"Hey Miyeon ." He gives her a smile as he reaches her and her friends. They all smile at him and Miyeon  probably the most.

"Hey Jisung, thanks for coming over. I wanted to ask if you want to come over at mine today again? We hadn't seen each other in a while. So, what do you think?"

Denying that would mean he no longer has an excuse to be at Minho's house. But with that being the only reason it would be really mean to play with her feelings.

Though he never said he is interested in her right.

"Uh, sure. Do you already have a plan?"

Her smile widens as she shakes her head. "Not really. But we can maybe watch another movie?"

"Uh, sure. I'll be over later. See you. Bye." He nods at the rest of the girls as well before rushing back to his two friends that had been waiting for him.

"You said yes didn't you?" Changbin hums and Jisung nods.

"Jisung," chan places his arm around Jisung's shoulder as they walk outside. "Nothing against that. But don't you think it is mean to just use her to be around Minho?"

"I am not just using her...I just...if i say no, i can't just go over anymore. And I am not giving her any hope, so don't worry." Jisung gives him a bright smile but chan bites his lip.

He can just hope that Jisung's carelessness won't backfire on him one day.

---

This time, Jisung had no problem ringing the door of Lee's house. Somehow, he was pretty sure nothing would go wrong.

"Jisung darling, come in." Mrs Lee opens the door happily, helping him take off his jacket. "How are you doing?"

"I am doing good, thank you. How about you?" "I am good, don't worry." Her smile is truly heartwarming. "You're right on time for dinner."

"Oh, I hope that's okay?"

"Don’t worry, I said." She chuckles and leads the way to the table in the loving area. Minho and Miyeon  both sit there across from each other with Minho next to his father.