beach day (gone wrong)

yulissa's POV

its currently saturday i text marelina if she wants to go to the beach together since its our favorite place ever!

                                   marelina🥰🌹

"hey yulissa!'' 

                                       ''hey marelina wanna hang out at the beach?''

''yeah ofc ill get my things ready" 

                                                                    ''okay be there at 4!''

                                                                          seen

i smile to myself and put a pink bikini on under some shorts and a white shirt and i put on my white slides, i grab a purse and put my tanning lotion and a towel and extra clothes.

after i finish packing i grab my phone and keys and i make my way downstairs and open the front door and close it behind me and i start walking to marelina's house since its only 5 mins away.

i get to her house and i knock on it and she answers quickly and i hug her , after that we hold hands while skipping to the beach, when we make it to the beach its nice and peaceful until marelina starts coughing up blood , her hands and the sand filled with blood she starts falling on the sand and she passes out i start panicking and i immediately start calling 911 i go to her crying and screaming holding her, her blood getting on my skin.

''please marelina don't leave me im begging you..''

i cry more and in the distance i see and hear sirens and i see ambulance everywhere.