chapter 5 kayla

We went to the chemist and got the test that would determine my future. Got to my yard and I shouted to see if anyone was there.
Casey: come b hurry up
Me: come in the Tolliet with me pls
Casey:kl
We went in the Tolliet and I peed on the stick.
Casey: if your pregnant let's think of the pros and cons
Me: there are no pros b just cons like I am gonna be fucked up by my fam and will be kicked out with no job and be homeless and miss school and get fat and and and... A shit baby father.....
Casey: calm down man u got me and i know your Bro would never let that happen to you.
After 10 minutes of talking. We remembered the stick that would determine my fate. Two blue thick lines appeared..
Before I could say anything
Jay- kayla were tf r u.
Me n Casey froze before we could hide the test. Man karate kicked the door and saw in my hands the test
Jay: kayla...R u preggezs again
Idk how he knew this was my second time being pregnant but I nodded my head. Only Casey new about my others but that is neither hear or there...
Casey- Jay why would you kick down the door there was no need he gave a look to casey which told to keep quite but nah she continued
Casey- jamarr James kores don't look at me like that. I have a right to speak to you like this your little sister just found out she is pregnant and u kick down the door she is already scared of the fact of being a single mum and getting in trouble and being kicked out. Let her breath for a minute soo come on keep it moving.
Casey was the only one that could put Jay in his place sometimes. She ushered him out of my way as I ran out of the bathroom and straight into my room and locked it. He tried to run after me but I barricaded my self inside. While he screamed open the fucking door right now u need to learn how to close your legs and stop spreading them open. Next get u r man to wear a condom or use those fucking tablets oh wait u ain't fucking no one until I fucking die which would be in the.... His voice became distance as I think casey dragged him away. I phoned Tyrone he picked up.
....
Me:hello can't u say hi
T: kmt after the way u was acting up..
Me: pls u r the one getting lapies..
T: did u come to argue on my fucking phone kmt come off..
Me: nah nah T ermm.. I am pregnant
T: hmm what do u want to do.
Me:huh
T: r u getting rid or keeping.
Me:Idk
T: well let me know yh. ... plus I am sorry for what I did.
Me:hmm kl