kayla

I could hear bare shouting downstairs. I creeped down n saw Jay arguing with one of his ex hoes and casey getting bare worked up.
Me: y u shouting gosh can't u talk kerniqua. Some  any yardie name for some any yardie child.
Her: mind u r business
Me: well if u want me to mind my business u best stop shouting or the whole neighbourhood will be n know your business.
She gave me the dirtiest screw and casey bang her in the face.
Casey: I beg u don't call me a hoe and get out of Jay face u waking sti.
Her: lol how's u r sister... I heard she is a making a name for herself.
Casey: I care because....
I grabbed the hoe and chucked her out.
Casey: Jay what happened to my sister.
Jay: .... Dw baby girl I am looking out for you.
With that he got up and left the room.
I told her about the phone conversation and asked if she could stay. She said yh
In my room
Casey; so if it's a girl I think knyla
Or a boy kerell
Me: er mm y u thinking so early I might not want to keep the baby. I don't want u to get too attached like the last time you cried when I got rid last time and u never talked to me for like a month.
Casey: two to be exact u got rid of my could have been beatiful twin god children kiesha and Kye. Ok I was in mourning.
Me: this y I always say I will never tell u but u r always there when I find out though.
She started laughing and said she was tired and went to bed.