impulsive choices

Autumn thought she was healing after the traumas of the 9th June 2024. Not only her, but her husband her friends her brother also thought she was healing. They saw the spark come back to light. However it was all an act, an act even Autumn fortune-knight fell for herself.

It was a regular Tuesday evening, but something had changed. It was like autumn was hit by a ton of bricks. She was suddenly feeling like she was back in that bar. The bar she broke down in. The bar full of dark thoughts. The bar of pain. The bar. 

The broken brunette was sat in her bed replaying everything that had ever shattered her heart. Whether it was a snarky remark roger made, or the news her baby was gone forever. It was all going around her head like a merry go round.

Her husband winter, was lying beside her. As her husband he could immediately tell something was wrong but he couldn't figure out what so he put his arms around her so she knew he was always there but nothing could help the gut wrenching pain she felt. She was so alone yet had so many people around her. The thoughts were drowning her so Autumn being Autumn got a bottle of wine and chugged it down to drown out all of the pain,noise and trauma. Nothing was working 2 bottles deep and the thoughts were getting worse.

The brunette began to get agitated and started screaming at her husband to get out and leave her alone. He was so taken aback by her actions. Never in his life has he seen her like this. He was petrified for her. why all of a sudden was his wife like this? He decided to follow her orders and leave. He sat in his car feeling useless.

Autumn carried on letting off some steam trying everything in her power to stop her mind but the inner demons in her overpowered the dark mind of Mrs Autumn fortune-knight. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a box of pills and to her they looked like the answer. Without any thought she picked them up and decided it was time to leave the world. She couldn't handle the thoughts so she got her notepad and a pen and began writing letters to the ones she cared for dearly.