Alternative ending part 2

(i was requested to make a part 2 to the alternative ending so here we are)

It is now 3 months since Autumn had passed away. Everyone was still grieving but slowly they were all getting their true smiles back. Truthfully, they will all be grieving forever. Thankfully throughout these past months it has bought everyone closer. No matter what time, day or night they are all there to support each other.

For reece, he spent most of his day wondering  where he went wrong, why he couldn't save her and why she didn't ask for help. When Marjorie could see Reece getting stressed from his pondering thoughts she would read Autumns letter to him it read : "To my big brother, i know we have had our differences in the past but this year has bought us together. I am thankful our last memories are positive ones.
Although i didn't show it i did truly love you. Every little sister needs a big brother like you. Ever since i was a child you have protected me with all your power, so don't ever feel useless. Despite our father being well our father you have turned into such a wonderful person.
I will forever be glad you got the job at the sister nursery and met marjorie you two are a great couple even though majority of the time you would both give me the ick. Whilst your grieving me don't loose each other please stand by her.
As you know i'm not one for emotions and this letter already has far too many so goodbye big brother. From your little sis." This gave Reece the reminder he needed every time

For Autumn's husband, he couldn't cope with being in their house alone anymore, the silence was deafening. So,he moved back in with his parents and most weekends he would stay with one of the nursery staff. He was just like a broken toy. He would never be able to move on with anyone else Autumn was his forever and will always be his forever whether she's alive or not.

For marjorie, she was filled with sadness ever since that doctor said the words "time of death 11:27" she hasn't had a proper smile. She cries most mornings and evenings in Reece's arms.

For the rest of the nursery, they all felt numb, they were all still in disbelief. They all tried to follow Autumns wishes but acting normal was tearing them up even more.

For now, everyone is sad but day by day they will all heal and remember & appreciate the memories they had with the infamous Mrs Autumn fortune Knight. She will be lived through the beautiful baby quinn autumn doyle.