PLEASE READ!

All characters belong to Horikoshi!

Hi, thank you for choosing to read my book. Please keep in mind that writing takes quite some time and I am cooking up a storm over here. [chap 4 has like 25,000 words].

WARNING: I want to everyone to know that I created this plotline when I first started watching MHA around 2-3 years ago [I was 15/16], I am purely building off of the original concepts I had. Please note that when the first chapter was published, that I was 18. I am not trying to ship myself with a minor!! [THAT SHIT IS FUCKING FESTY!!]. Y/N is a purely fictional character that I created when I was 15, keep that in mind throughout the duration of this book please!

For the sake of my sanity, I have spaced out each arc so that it doesn't happen in the span of one year because I find it extremely difficult to write and adjust Y/N's character development in the span of one year! I prefer to have gaps in between events as it is a lot to write, there will be things happening in between events anyway such as fluff interactions and all that. So, with that being said, the final battle with Shigaraki will not happen until Class 1A's third year of being at UA, which means that Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire will be pro heroes by then [Mirio will still lose his quirk in HIS third year of UA, however he will get it back about a year and a half after. I have plans for him before he becomes a pro hero anyway.] I hope you can all respect my decision to adjust the timeline slightly.

Y/N'S QUIRK

Please refrain from saying that Y/N is overpowered! Her quirk has its own drawbacks just like any other quirk, e.g. Y/N's quirk relies on being mentally and emotionally stable to continue functioning as intended by her. However, because her quirk is so broad, there are different abilities she will be able to control further down the line once she comes to terms with herself and her past experiences [I will not ruin the book for y'all, you gotta read it :P]

Her quirk--Esper--is basically Psychokinesis. Telekinesis and Psychokinesis are different, but only just. As time passes and Y/N learns more about herself and her family, her quirk will gain complexity, it will become easier to control but with each ability she gains, the harder it will become. Telekinesis is the ability to manipulate things with your mind alone, however Psychokinesis requires a deeper level of understanding as it involves not only your mind, but also your emotions, desires, thoughts, etc. Hence why Y/N's emotions need to be steady and controlled as opposed to Bakugo where his anger is constantly spiking. If she were to lose command over her emotions, it would cause devastating amounts of damage to her body as well as to others around her. This is where Esper, the quirk's voice, comes into play. Esper is able to materialise himself outside of Y/N's body when he senses that she is in serious danger, think of him as a guardian. He can control Y/N's body when she's unconscious and fight for her. [SPOILER!] By the end of the book, Esper's voice will no longer exist as well as the ability to materialise himself outside of Y/N's body. This is part of Y/N's character development as she learns more about herself, the disappearance of her guardian is a way to convey that she no longer requires assistance to help her process her trauma.

This quirk I came up with is loosely based off Raven from Teen Titans and Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. 

For more about how her quirk works, please read this: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psychokinesis

It will give you everything you need to know.

Here are some important things to know when reading!

If a text is written like this, it's a character's thoughts. Whoever's POV it is.

If a text is written like this, it's usually the character's PRESENT DAY narration on the past.

If a text has these 'example text', then it's Esper, Y/N's quirk speaking.

If a text is written like this, it's usually another character's thoughts from someone else's POV. Think of it like a temporary dip into someone else's mind [its hard for me to understand too].

Please understand that this is based off of the fanfic I began writing at the age of 15 :). I just improved bits and parts and improvised after chapter 3. 

ENJOY!