new characters

Menakshi singh rathore and Ivaan sherawat (bua and fufaji ) - very clever and are jealous of siya as Siya was the only girl child of the family.

Meenakshi was adopted by Inderjeet and Meghna they love her as their own child but menakshi never think them as their parents and married against their wish

Meta sherawat daughter of menakshi and Ivaan - clever ,jealous of siya accuses siya everytime manipulates siya both physically and mentally.

Rudra singh Rathore and Sarika singh Rathore - Bade papa and badi mumma of siya loves Siya very much just like there own daughter lives together but were outside the country for a business trip.

Rudra singh Rathore- business man and the mafia boss

Sarika singh Rathore- lovely lady and a fierce lady always with siya no matter what. She is a psychiatrist.

Rajat singh Rathore- eldest brother of siya . He is 28 years old he is a pediatrician and a child specialist and also in mafia. Loves Siya very much and always pampers her but Also strict with  her health.

Vedansh singh Rathore- youngest of all brothers he is 24 and a cool brother of siya helps in her mischief and pranks and a teacher at Siya's school he teaches her social science which subject she doesn't like at all.